32 : She's not a random girl

•Author•

Author

Vikram narrowed his eyes at Suhana waiting for her to continue, as her creamy face turned pale.

"What's wrong?"he asked considering that she was taking some time.

"Rohit is drowning in his own guilt" Suhana said in a low voice as his tear stricken face crossed her mind.

"Guilt? For which mistake?" Vikram popped his question as Suhana narrowed her eyes, confused.

"Considering that he made a lot of cranky mistakes in the past few months..I am not sure which one you are referring to" Vikram said in a relaxed tone as he opened his laptop that was lying beside.

"As if you were born perfect " Suhana mumbled under her breath and continued, "Come on, I am here for a serious talk"

"Fine! What's wrong with Rohit?" He withdrew his eyes from his laptop and averted to Suhana who chose to sit on the couch next to him rather than the opposite one.

"Megha resigned! And he--he is scared that he wouldn't be able to gain her forgiveness... like ever!" Suhana said with a sullen face.

"Well-" Vikram dragged, as he continued,"He kinda deserved that--for siding with mom's 'THE BLACKMAIL plan' " he emphasized.

"Come on Vikram, he--feels bad for it now. He even apologized. Infact he had another plan, if it all aunty wasn't planning to get him married to Megha. Don't do that to him--because...at the end of the day he is still your brother." Suhana defended.

"Yeah, my stupid brother" Vikram murmured under his breath as he continued, "Fine let's find a way out of this" he said as Suhana's smile gleamed.

She hadn't expected him to help her, at least not without shutting her out with his sarcasm.

"You've got some plans?" Vikram asked, considering her whole face, glowing like a yellow ceiling light.

"Well, I am planning to talk to Megha regarding this and was--just hoping that she would take my advice and then...forgive Rohit maybe?" Suhana said with confusion dripping down her words.

"Well...Considering that Megha is smarter than you are...I don't think she would agree with you" Vikram said casually while opening some documents in his laptop.

"Well thanks for being pessimistic, you are really being helpful right now" Suhana said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"I said we will help him out of this. So for now, just go and sleep now. We'll think about it tomorrow. " he said remotely with his eyes still fixed on his laptop.