34: Mind your own business

• Author •

Author

Suhana held her breath and opened the glass door connecting to the balcony and leaned in, letting out a sigh of relief.

She felt serene after having a healthy conversation with Anika, and could already feel positive vibes around her. 

She grinned widely as a plan came across her mischievous brain box.

In excitement, she sat on the chair in the balcony, with her lips stretched till her ears as her brain cells were vibing to her excitement level. And then, she couldn't hold it to herself any longer.

All she wanted was to immediately run to Vikram and spill out the whole mission she had planned inside her memory box to unite Rohit and her evil little sister.

As she stood up with her enthusiasm hyping her up, she barged back into the bedroom in her way to leave this room.

As she was about to reach the door handle to leave the room, the door opened inwards, forcing her to move back. 

With her adrenaline rushing, Suhana took abnormal steps backwards, as she stumbled upon her own dress and the next second, she was falling backwards which was leading her straight down to the floor. 

Screaming her lungs out she was falling backwards as Vikram held her hand with his, and pulled her front, as Suhana bumped against Vikram's hard chest with a loud thud.

Suhana gasped as she looked into Vikram's eyes while hers was popping out and her mouth hanging down confused, with both of their hands intertwined in between both of them.

"Are you planning on joining Gymnastics classes?" Vikram asked in a mocking tone, as Suhana took her next breath, jumping back to earth.

"Huh?" She panted. 

"What's up with you and collapsing and playing tumbling monkeys on the floor? Yesterday you collapsed back in the Kitchen, and today here" Vikram mocked.

"Huh--I really don't know......but I do have a plan" Suhana grinned widely. 

"Plan?? What plan?"

"Do you have short term memory loss as well? Of course I am talking about the plan we were discussing yesterday night...about Rohit and Megha"

"Oh that one...What's with that?" Vikram walked inside his room, as Suhana walked behind him, following his trails.

"Actually, Harsh had asked me to join the medical camp he had planned for Vrishi village. So...." Suhana started to explain as Vikram interrupted.