47: Worried as her friend

Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl I've ever known.

Thank you for sharing all your happy days with me. I can't be thankful enough.

Thank you for always staying by my side, and for not giving up on me even on the hardest of days.

Thank you for being you. I'm honestly proud of the woman you've become.

I'm glad that you don't have to wear a mask(not referring to COVID-19)to hide who you really are.

You've inspired me to do things I don't want to do and I know that some days throws you off a cliff, and makes you miserable, but it's okay, you're still learning. It's okay to make mistakes.

Entering your 20s, you're stepping into adulthood, but never give up on your inner child

You annoy me like hell, but you're me and I'm you.I will love you with all my heart no matter what.

Happiest birthday to me❤

• • •

Disclaimer: This chapter is unedited.

Author

Composing himself, Vikram gave a huge blow against Suhana's cheeks after failing to wake her up with gentle pats for the past few minutes.

Suhana's eyes shot open, as pain shadowed her face.

"You better keep your eyes open" Vikram said sternly, as he picked her up in bridal style and carried her inside his tent.

"Your slap is much more painful than dying" Suhana said breathlessly, clutching her shoulders as Vikram put her down and adjusted the pillow underneath her head.

After settling her down, Vikram took a deep breath, as he pushed small strands of hair away from her face, "Listen...no one's dying today, Suhana. Definitely not you" 

"Now do me a favor and count how many stripes my shirt has. Keep counting and don't close your eyes. Not even for a split second" He managed to convey as he turned back furiously.

"Where did he go?" Vikram screamed at Vinay.

He yelled at Vinay. 

He knew he was wrong because he couldn't be thankful enough for what his PA had done 10 minutes back. 

For arriving on time.