Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...

A/N: Hi to all my faithful and genuine readers and followers I just wanna wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year when it comes and also to let you know this is a bit of a Christmas special so I hope you will enjoy reading it.@Golden-author. God bless you all.
Have a great 2021, my dear followers and readers.

"Dad why don't you get this diamond necklace for her?," She will love it, Father, she would cherish it I know that for a fact."

Megan exclaims as she tells her father at the jewelry store and he looks at the necklace and places it in his shopping basket too...

Ricardo and Megan were out buying gifts for everyone including Clara-belle and Megan's sisters and brothers and her dear granddad too they also bought gifts for the maids and chauffeurs...

A  while later Ricardo and Megan were inside the limousine on their way to a hair salon in the city so his daughter could have her hair done after the limo parked in the car park the chauffeur came out and opened both Ricardo and his daughter's doors they both step out after Megan thank the chauffeur and Ricardo walks with his daughter inside the salon...

"Good evening, and hi there ladies," my daughter Megan would like a beautiful hairdo and a nice style, please OK."

Ricardo tells the three ladies inside the salon to give Megan a great hairstyle after he and Megan both greet them.

Their hands were now over their mouths because they couldn't believe their eyes and their luck.

Ricardo gives his golden credit card to  Megan so she can pay after they are finished with her hair in the salon.

However, Clara-belle was now discharged from the hospital and was back home again but the week before Clara-belle was discharged from the hospital Ricardo begged her for her forgiveness and she told him she had forgiven him a long time and even if that wasn't the case she would have to forgive him for their daughter's and Richard's sake but she had forgiven him a long time though and Ricardo thank Clara-belle...
However, Richard was thinking of inviting Clara-belle over on Christmas morning so everyone could exchange gifts.

Soon after Megan's hair was washed and treated and also styled in loose curls her hair was now curled and swept up into an elegant artfully arranged top knot style at the back after Megan paid the hairdresser and the hairdresser returned her credit card to her they give her one of their cards and Megan wave goodbye to them and thank the hairdresser who did her hair...

A little later Megan orders the chauffeur to make a detour to the dress boutique New York Dress, anyway after he stops at the Dress boutique Megan and Ricardo step out of the limousine after the chauffeur opens the door for both of them and they walk inside the boutique and Megan look at some dresses below the knee and a few ankle-length dresses too Megan choose three dresses that caught her eyes two ankle-length and one below the knee dress she brings all three of them into the fitting room and tried them on and they all fit her...

Megan took the dresses out of the fitting room and took them to the checkout Ricardo followed her there Ricardo looked inside the glass case and saw two gold necklaces a rose pendant and a teardrop pendant one too with matching earrings...

After  Ricardo pays for everything with his credit card he and his daughter leave the boutique and are back in the limousine the chauffeur drives them home and they are now back at the family mansion...