Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.

It was now one week later since Ricardo and  Megan met with the private investigator at his mansion in Manhattan and he was back at the mansion, after a phone call to Ricardo to make him aware of his return at the same time and back at his stately home in Manhattan too but only this time his daughter Megan was at her friend's Shevona mansion in morning side heights Shevona was fourteen years old and Megan's next birthday which is February 14th she will be fourteen years old too she was at a sleep-over at her friend's mansion.

She and Shevona were also best friends forever Shevona was also her classmate in school too...

Anyway, after a few minutes and Ricardo arrives at his stately home in Manhattan where Erick the P.i is standing at his huge silver gates after parking his car he steps out and locks it back with the key and opens the gates after greeting Erick and they both walk inside and after opening his mansion front doors he gestures Erick inside with his hand and after he steps inside and Erick takes a seat on his Corner sofa.

"So, Erick would you like a drink?" I have Brandy, Whiskey, red wine, white wine, and Guinness too but if you like something a bit softer I have coffee and tea too."

Ricardo asks as he pours a glass of brandy on the rocks for himself.

"I will have a glass of red wine on the rocks Mr. Wallace thank you,"

Erick replies as he disconnected the mini cameras and microchip from his recording device...

Soon afterward and Ricardo and Erick were watching everything on the cameras and Microchip display on his laptop at the mansion and Ricardo couldn't believe that Katherina was capable of such things she was just a Gold Digger she has her boyfriend and two children in Tribeca and she was planning on getting married to him and so that way she and her boyfriend and two children can get rich but before she would earn Ricardo's trust and then when he and Richard least expect it her boyfriend and his gang would rob Richard address and they'll make it look like a robbery by burglars...

Nonetheless, their plans were now useless because Ricardo has planned to go down to the police station and report them. Regarding his Father's safety, he planned on getting the security top-up with burglar alarms and a security code for the doors both back and front, and also he is planning on getting a voice-activated gate instead and two more security guards. Still, there was already a head of security present at Richard's mansion and a bodyguard who must always be present where ever he goes except the bathroom and bedroom...

"So, this is where Katherina has been going all those nights when I Wake up without her in bed OK," I see thank you so much for your help, Mr.Montgomery."

Ricardo exclaims as he thanks Erick shaking his hand and sure enough, Ricardo write a cheque for him and he hands it to Erick, Erick thanks Ricardo as they walk back to their cars Ricardo and Erick both drive off and Erick was on his way back to the station while Ricardo was on his way back to his Dad's mansion in upper West side of Manhattan but while on his way he received a text message from Megan asking if he could come to pick her up and she send the address where he should come.

Ricardo replied: "Of course darling, anything for my beautiful daughter and I am on my way now I will be there in five minutes dear."

Dad xxx

After sending his reply Ricardo was on his way to Morning-side-heights to pick up his daughter Megan...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!