Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.

Clara-belle was almost five months pregnant now but to be precise her pregnancy was four months and three weeks and she was doing her best to show Alex's parents that she was not with their son for his money and status and that he actually means a lot to her and she also genuinely love Alex too.

However; it seems Conrad and Adelaide didn't want Clara-belle for a daughter-in-law though because they both did everything to mess up Clara-belle's plans to prove to both Alex and the both of them that she genuinely loves him for being him not for his status or money.

There were a few events including a family dinner and on all of those events Conrad and Adelaide embarrassed Clara-belle and Alex couldn't even defend her he just watch while his parents embarrass the crap out of poor Clara-belle but little did he know that Clara-belle has a surprise for him and his family too because finally, Clara has reached the point she feels she doesn't belong and will never be a part of such a heartless family and so she decided she was going to publicly call off the engagement and cut all ties with the Montaya family...

"I never thought I would ever find myself saying this," but I actually regret that I never give him a second chance."

Clara said sadly in no more than a whisper.

Clara-belle was feeling heartbroken as if a dagger just went through her heart she gets along very well with Alex's aunts, uncles, and few more family members so when it was time for her public announcement she had already notify those family members and they were at Conrad's mansion and she made sure everyone was there to hear her announcement and everyone was there...

"Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a few minutes, please it will be most appreciated thank you, now I am Clara-belle Taylor, Alex's fiancee' as you all know, the few months I have been here at Mr. and Mrs. Montaya mansion to prove to both of them that I genuinely love their son for being him and not for his money or status, they both embarrass me on every event and Alex didn't once defend me so I feel I don't belong and maybe Alex's parents don't want me as a daughter-in-law either so, I say enough is enough and I come to the point where I have to stop jumping oceans for men who won't even jump puddles for me, which brings me to my public announcement; I Clara-belle Isha Taylor, call off this engagement with Alexander Craig Montaya and cut all ties with the Montaya family," I am sorry everyone, however. I cannot take this treatment from Conrad and Adelaide and my own fiance' can't even defend me no that's not right that's cruel but Alex I do wish you the best of luck in finding the right bride your parents will honor, "  thank you, everyone, for your attention."

Clara told Alex as she finishes her announcement a couple of hours later and Clara-belle was stuck in between calling Richard Wallace or her own father Grant Taylor?.

However; after she decides to call her own father and explain to him everything and he told her he will send his private jet plane to pick her up the next morning...

"Thanks, father."

Clara tells her father over the phone.

"Goodbye, see you, darling."

Grant responds as they both hang up.

Later after Clara-belle took her shower and blow-dry her hair she packs her suitcases she took her toothbrush and place it in a compartment on one of her Pullman after her suitcases were finished packed she put her hair in a messy bun and get in bed under the warm sheets and soon she was fast asleep... 

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!