Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.

Author's note: Hi to all my genuine and trustworthy followers and readers Also thank you for your support and patience and your cooperation thank you for always understanding things such as writer's block isn't as easy and simple as some people think it is so God bless you.@Golden-author.

Today was now Monday morning  March 20th, 2021 which was Ricardo's thirty-seven birthday, and Richard, Megan, myself, and Anthony had plans for a huge surprise birthday party for Ricardo Tonight Megan and I were in charge of shopping for his birthday decor and also picking up Ricardo's four-tier white and gold frost vanilla sponge cake with the topping number 37 on top anyway...
All the invitations were already sent out to the list of people that were given to Megan and me and they were sent out a week ago...

Soon after and Megan and Clara-belle was already ready they were now inside the limo Richard sent to Clara's mansion to collect them and bring them where ever they want to go but at the moment they were both on their way to the mall  however soon after and the limo came to a halt  they both got out of the limo after James open the doors for them, however, a few minutes after stepping inside the mall  they walk to the store with decorations and got some streamers, party hats,balloons,and multiple color candles but most importantly they got a banner that said HAPPY  37TH  BIRTHDAY  but Megan got a great idea that was to write Ricardo's name on the banner in gold glitter  marker since HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY was in gold and silver glitter wording  so the only way the name would match is if it was in the same color and glitter wording anyway they both got Ricardo birthday gifts after they completed their task they were  back inside the limo and Clara told James next stop was the fancy cake shop in east Manhattan whose name she couldn't recall until a few minutes later when she remember it was called Clinton's a touch of Magic  cake shop, they were going to collect Ricardo's four-teir cake...

Soon after Megan and Clara-belle were inside the cake shop...

"Good day, my dear" I am here to collect Mr. Ricardo Wallace's four-tier cake for his special event." 

"Good day to you too and of course right away, I will get it in the back in the glass case for you," and here you go dear your cake and I hope Mr. Wallace enjoys it, Oh and that will be six hundred and eighty-nine dollars."

The young woman exclaims after handing Clara the cake and telling her she hopes Ricardo enjoys it anyway Clara-belle pay her with her contactless credit card after she got back her credit card Clara and Megan both told her goodbye and they get back inside the limo they were now finished in the city so James brought them home and Clara drop off all the decor including the cake and Megan at her granddad's mansion so she could get on with her job she needed to write her dad's name on the banner before they put it up and James took her home to her mansion and soon after and she was home again she got inside her mansion and at last, Clara find some birthday wrapping paper and wrap Ricardo's gift then take her shower and got dressed in heels and dress no one has ever seen before her heels were a pair of seven-inch gold sandals and her dress was an ankle-length white mermaid strapless with gold glitter her hair was also beautifully curled and pinned at the top in an artful style and her makeup was neatly and lightly done which look splendid BTW...

TWO   HOURS   LATER  AND  AT THE  EVENT...

Everyone was now at the venue which is Richard's mansion including Clarissa, Emelia and her husband, Anna-belle and Clara-belle too and Richard and Sir Grant Taylor were standing aside in the huge dining hall having a conversation and drinking their flutes of champagne as the waiters walk around with glasses of strong spirits and champagne on the trays anyway everyone was having a great time it seems...