1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends and everyone else I am so sorry for the delay but I was having a hard time with Writer's block for few months.
But I am recovering from it a bit because I  can write now and I can think of ideas now but before I couldn't. Believe me writer's stupid block! is confusing.
Anyway here is the next chapter of the drunken one night stand.
Which I promise you Mia Caras that's Italian for my darlings. Golden-author. 

It was now one week since Lance's funeral and Clara had already booked their tickets back to New York City she and Megan were leaving tonight seven thirty sharp that's the time their flight leave.

She and Alex have lunch reservations today at one thirty, so, Alex was coming to pick her up at one fifteen for lunch and maybe to say goodbye but he had told her last night in a text he sent her that he has a surprise for her today and since she wonder what could this surprise be.

"Megan darling, I have a lunch date with that man who you love so much and he's got a surprise for me too."

Clara-Belle, tell Megan as they walk into the house the same house Clara grew up in.

"Really mom, omg! that's great."   Megan asks excitedly she was glad that her mom has a date with Alex she like Alex.

"Yes, really darling I know you would be glad for me."  Clara reply as she gives her daughter a huge hug.

Soon inside Clara-Belle's bedroom she glimpse at the clock on her bedroom wall and it was already twelve thirty-two so, she quickly runs into the bathroom and take a nice bubble bath soon after she was finished in the bath and step out she wraps herself with a towel she took off of the towel rack in the bathroom as soon after she was finished she wash her face thoroughly and brush and floss her teeth.

Soon Clara-belle was finished inside the bathroom and was back inside her bedroom where Megan was playing her favorite game, Temple Run, and by the look on her face, she was pretty much enjoying it too. 

Clara-Belle,  walk straight into her walk in closet thinking of which of the dresses in there would fit, the occasion she look at three of her party dresses which didn't really scream party and came out of the closet with them and lay them out on her bed and there was red halter neck knee length dress detail with sequins at the neck and hem and there was a white sweetheart neckline dress align with lace with detail knot and the split in the front and lastly was another knee length, however, this was a backless strapless beaded black dress though.

Clara-belle thought the white sweetheart neckline dress align with lace with detail knot and the split in the front was the most decent one and the one that fits the occasion more in her opinion OK, so, she took the white dress and place back the others inside the closet and quickly got dress in her outfit she soon found the ideal heels which go with her dress too.

Clara, blow-dry her tall dirty blonde hair which she curled she put her hair in loose curls and spray some of her hair sheens in it and brush through it delicately after her hair was done she applies her makeup neatly and not excessive either soon her makeup was done only her lipstick wasn't applied yet because she was now looking for the right shade of red to fit  today she didn't wanna wear the same shade lipstick she wore on her first date with him which was cherry red, so she looks and she found the bronze, rose, pink and she also found ruby red by Chanel too so, she decided to wear the ruby red it was a deep red she apply her ruby red lipstick and her cherry lip gloss which is one of her favorite flavor lip gloss.

 Clara was now ready after she slips her heels on her feet and found her Samsung Galaxy s8 and her house keys and some cash and her credit card and got her red clutch purse and place all her possessions inside it except her keys and check her appearance and she was looking stunning well she thought so she exited her bedroom with Megan and went to the balcony to wait for Alex