Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.

It was now one week before Christmas and Richard and his grandchildren Megan, Ryan, Reanna, Ricardo, and Lexy-Ann too were on their way to Stores and the mall on a Christmas shopping spree to get everyone's gifts and also some more stockings for the fireplace mantlepiece everyone was all ready now and Richard and his grandchildren were all inside the black Hummer and today James was the chauffeur too...

James reversed out of the huge automatic gates and was now on the way to the mall with Richard and his grandchildren, Megan and Reanna had their lists of gifts for their friends and family members Ricardo may have one too but no one could tell for sure anyway a couple of minutes after and James was already parking in the crowded car park at the mall...

Soon after James opened the door for Richard and the young ones and soon they were all out and was soon inside the mall too After Richard and his grandchildren entered the double doors of the mall Megan and her sister Reanna told her granddad they were going to Victoria Secret store and he permits them to go anyway soon and they were both in the store Megan looks at her x-mas list in her hand she picks up two sexy silk and lace dolly nightwears with matching silk and lace nightgowns she told her sister she was buying them for her mother however her sister also has her list too and she had already picked up a few things for her mother and Megan too but soon after and Megan had picked up a few more items for her father such as the gold Rolex watch that was inside the glass case and the round diamond cuff-links and the gold tie pin for her granddad also but very soon they were now cashing their things so Megan being the generous sister she is offered to pay for her sister's items...

"Reanna, hey let me pay for those items for you I have more than enough," for both of us, and after all, you are my little sister."

"No, thanks sis, and I appreciate the offer but I have my credit card, Father gave me it a few weeks ago but thanks, Megan."

Megan told Reanna as she offered to pay for her items.

Reanna replied no as she told Megan she would pay for them herself because Ricardo their father gave her, her credit card a few weeks ago but she told Meg thanks.

"No, problem Reanna."  Megan replied as she put her arm around her sister's shoulder with their shopping bags in her hands.

 Soon and after a successful transaction, Reanna and Megan say goodbye to the cashier and were out of Victoria's Secret very soon.

A couple of minutes after Megan received a text message from her granddad telling her that he and the rest were in Nordstrom looking at things so Megan and Reanna left for Nordstrom very soon Megan remembered Rose and she saw some fabulous party dresses she could get Rose and even get her uncle's wife one of them too however after everyone admittedly picked up things they wanted and soon after a successful transaction everybody left Nordstrom and walk to Dsw shoe store and as Megan enters the store her eyes caught on a black pair of Suede shoes she planned to buy for her father because she noticed how much her father loves his white Suede shoes which BTW were getting a bit old as time goes by so she has decided to replace one of Ricardo's most expensive shoes...

Very soon after Richard and all of his grandchildren had gotten what they wanted in Nordstrom however when Megan attempted to pay for the items using the credit card her father gave her, her granddad stopped her.

"No, my darling, leave that to me I will take care of everything my love and you keep your card you might need it for something else."

Richard told her as he hugged his granddaughter and smiled and handed his golden credit card to the cashier soon she handed him back his card and packed everything in shopping bags for Richard as the cashier finally realized who Richard was and that she was serving the multi-billionaire of New York City however after she was finished packing his items in his shopping bags the cashier politely asked Richard for a selfie-and like the selfless man Mr. Wallace is he told her of course...