Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful readers, followers, FB friends, and everyone else this is chapter 23 as you all can see for yourself, I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Golden-author.

Anna-Belle  Perspective.

I was actually sitting in the back of a stretch limo with my boyfriend Landon,  was I hallucinating or what?
For starters, Landon never told me he was a wealthy, guy who was born in privilege maybe he didn't want me to feel any way but I would still like to know these things too.

Anyway, I thank God for giving me this guy he was so generous and kind and he is a caring and thoughtful and loving man too he is highly appreciated by a lot of people including myself.

However, Landon, and I was having our first official date tonight but I am sure I will be needing some help with my makeup and hair too.

Clara-belle was clearly the best to help me with these things.
Landon was taking me to Clara-belle's mansion now.

Where was Landon taking me for our first official date tonight?
I guess I  will have to wait until tonight to see.

The End of Anna P.O.V 

Normal P.o.v

Soon after, and the Chauffeur was parking inside Clara-belle driveway, he opens the door for Landon, and Landon got out of the Limo  and walk over to my side and open the door for me as he extends his hand to me to help me out of the limo after we both walk over to the front door of Clara-belle's mansion and I ring the doorbell twice but before I could ring it a third time  Clara-belle open the door to us .

"Anna-Belle, hello and welcome dear how are you? And come in my dear, Oh and who is this handsome young man? Anna-Belle so you have been hiding this handsome guy from your best friend?."

Clara greets me as she told me to come in at the same time she quickly asks who Landon was because I never told her about him so it was the first time she actually saw him.

"Aren't you going to answer my question dear?"