Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.

It was now almost three months after Ricardo proposal to Katherina and also the same since Clara-belle return and was back at her mansion in Manhattan it was a good thing she held onto the mansion keys after finding out Alex was filthy rich anyway Clara-belle was serious about giving her love to another man before seriously knowing him and everything about him too.

While  Ricardo was home thinking about what else to do to find out the truth about Katherina because he didn't want to marry a cheater or an ungrateful woman who may even kill him before his time because of his wealth while he was in deep thoughts his daughter Megan walks up to him with a beaming smile...

"Good morning, father  you seem to be in very deep thoughts about something," talk to me what is bothering you, dad?."

Megan greet and ask as she took a seat beside her father in the private family lounge and he told her to promise him that she will not get angry about it and Megan promise Ricardo and he explains to her his suspicions about Katherina and how he just needs to provide proof that Katherina, is actually going out to see another man.

"Father, I suggest you hire a professional P.I aka private investigator, and that way," you will get all the proof you, need about Katherina right?" Just find a professional private investigator and hire him or her for the job and leave them to do what they do best OK."

Megan exclaims as she smiles at her father.

"Darling how do you know, that a P.I will do the job and you're so young," you are a very bright young girl and I thank God for you, do you know that" because that's actually a wonderful idea."

Ricardo exclaims as he smiles at his daughter Megan and takes out his new IPhone 12 from his Levy jeans pocket and dial a number and soon after he was talking to one of his good friends Detective Carl Graham at the police station him and Carl go way back to childhood days but unfortunately, Carl couldn't do the job for him with his tight work schedule but fortunately, Carl suggested a slick P.I who he trusts with his life and if Carl could trust that private investigator with his life that means Ricardo has nothing to worry about then.

His name was Erick Montgomery, and he work in a different department on the police station from Carl so Carl give Erick Ricardo's address and details and then Carl tells Ricardo that Erick will be coming there today around two-thirty so Ricardo thank Carl for his help...

"Darling a P.I will be coming around today for me to explain about everything and what I want him to do please could you stay here with me until he arrive?."

"Yes of course I can father but why don't we go somewhere else where no one can hear us why not use your new mansion in  Manhattan then."

Ricardo told Megan as he ask if she could stay until he arrive there and Megan reply of course father as she ask why don't they use his new mansion in Manhattan from prying eyes and listening ears...

"OK, but let's wait for him and after his arrival, we will let the chauffeur drive us to my new stately home OK, he will be here by two-thirty  well we can order a large pepperoni and cheese pizza in the meantime because I am starving dear."

Ricardo told Megan as he suggested ordering a pizza in the meantime because he was starved.

"Yes!" My favorite, you are the best dad."
Megan screams excitedly as she pumps her fist in the air and hugs her dad because her father was about to order her favorite pizza...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!