Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.

Author's Note: To all my faithful followers and genuine readers also to my Facebook friends and family members and to everyone else who supports me and my works thank you very much for your support and patience and your cooperation too thank you, Lord, and to all of you may the good Lord bless you all.@Golden-author.

EMELIA  POV.

Today was now mine and Tyler's wedding day over the course of these two years Tyler and I have gotten to know each other better and Tyler wasn't lying on his profile on the dating site about him being the CFO AKA the chief financial officer for Cummings and Sons company I also later learn that he was the manager of two huge oil companies one in Ireland and the other in California, Los Angeles also after the Private Eye report back to Richard and about who they are and if they are well known in Society and community and Richard and I have a private lunch and he told me exactly what his private eye had reported back to him which was...

"Tyler Cummings and his family are very well known in community and Society, Tyler's father Kyler Cummings is actually known as  the third richest millionaire in Ireland, and his mother is Deandra Cummings one of the most successful Irish actresses."

Richard told me as I thank him with a huge hug.

Now here we both are in this huge community hall dressed in my dream wedding dress and my white and gold veil and the tiara on top of my neat French twist styled hair this hall hold over two thousand guests including the camera crews and the magazines' journalists and paparazzi and all of the newspapers journalists and the reporters too we are both getting married we will both be one today after our vows and BTW we had written our own vows too so it will be more from the heart than the heads or minds...

THE  END  OF  EMELIA  POV.

LATER  AND   HERE COMES THE BRIDE STARTS TO PLAY...

"Are you ready my dear daughter, now don't be nervous I'm right here Emmy OK?"

Emelia father told her as he links arms with her she was holding a beautiful bouquet of her favorite flowers which was coronation and daisies mix and there were four bridesmaids and four pageboys the pageboys' suits were white suits with yellow and white stripe ties or yellow or gold and white tie and the bridesmaid dresses were gold or white dresses gold shoes or white shoes anyway after the flower girl walks down the aisle scattering the daisies petals then the pageboys and bridesmaid took their place and down the aisle, they walk too then after.

Come on Emmy let's take you down the aisle as your father it is my job so as here comes the bride starts to play on the piano and I walk my daughter down the aisle to her fiance' Tyler Cummings and I give her a kiss on the cheek and depart to my pew which was the front pew...

Emelia was now standing facing her fiance' they were both holding hands too at the altar where the minister was just starting their ceremony after the minister was finished praying he told the whole congregation to be seated...

"Good Afternoon, to one and to all to guests, family members and to friends also to crews and to media too I am Minister Paul Barrett also known as minister Paul, dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the sight of God for this young woman  and this young man to become one in holy matrimony if there's anyone who knows why this young woman and this young man shall not be wed let them now speak or forever hold your peace."

"No  Objections  OK so let's carry on then."

The minister said as he resume Emelia's Wedding ceremony...

"Tyler Cummings and Emelia Powell  has written their own Vows and the time is here when they have to read their vows to each other."

Minister Paul explains to the congregation as he bless the rings.

"Emelia would you like to read your vow first?."

Minister Paul ask Emelia and she reply yes with a smile.

Emelia Wedding Vow...

"I  Emelia Raquel Powell promise to love,honor and respect you I love you with all my heart Tyler Nathaniel  Cummings I love your sense of humor and how romantic and kind you are and if I may add you are the most romantic and caring man I ever met in my life...
Tyler I promise to cherish you for better or for worse and in sickness and in health and for richer or for poorer I promise to stick by your side through the bad,Good and the ugly and through thick and thin.
I love you Tyler not because you are my husband to be but because you taught me how to forgive the ones who hurt you and had no mercy.

I promise to be faithful, honest And respect you also, all this I have promised I will perform as a faithful and honest wife to my husband Tyler Nathaniel Cummings this is my solemn vow."

Emelia  finished her wedding vow and now it was Tyler's turn to read his vow to Emelia.

Tyler Wedding Vow...

"I Tyler Nathaniel Cummings, take you Emelia Raquel Powell to be my lawful wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward I love you darling and I thank God for blessing me with you I promise to cherish you in good and bad times I promise to stick by your side through thick and thin and for better  or for worse and in sickness and in health and for richer or for poorer I promise to support you on decision making and other things too I promise to laugh and cry with you in your times of joys and in your times of sorrows I promise to be faithful and honest to you too this is my solemn vow I love you. "

After  Tyler was finished reading his vow to Emelia then the minister go through with the exchange of the rings after exchanging rings the minister was finally  at the last part...

"With the power invested in me by New York City I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

The minister exclaims as the now newly wed pull apart after a passionate kiss in a few seconds then he bless them.

" Two that God has join together let no man put asunder."

  Then after that minister Paul bless the couple and then after the ceremony was over minister Paul and Emelia and her now husband Tyler left and they all sign some documents the minister sign their marriage certificate along with their signatures too so now Emelia was now known as Emelia Raquel Cummings by law the wife of Mr. Tyler Cummings CFO of Cummings and Sons.

Although this wedding scene wasn't very huge but it was on national television  and the couple's ceremony was over reporters started congratulating them especially Tyler and they ask questions about the couple's future and if they were going to have children someday which they both answer yes to...

A  few  hours later  after the speeches  and going to their honeymoon.

On Tyler's private jet plane Emelia and Tyler honeymoon spot is Ireland,Dublin city...

VOTES

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE