Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note

A/N: Hi to everyone, sorry for my absence from this story it has been a long while since I update it and so forgive me I will be uploading chapter two today

I hope you will enjoy reading,chapter two, as much as I enjoy writing it.@poetic_justice36.

As Clara-belle take Ricardo's hand and follow him to a near by bar where they sat down and talk about the good old days back in College.

Clara-belle drink two Vodka Martinis, and talk about her mishaps with her father earlier and after Ricardo bought her another Vodka martini, which made her a bit tipsy, but she cannot remember stripping naked though, when Clara woke up in the early rise of the morning.

Ricardo was gone and she was naked underneath the sheets but the worse part of it was that she could not recall any activity of the previous night all Clara-belle can remember was meeting up with Ricardo nothing else.

She had a huge migraine headache, it was still early in the morning it was precisely seven forty two almost eight so Clara, got out of the king size bed all her clothes was thrown on the floor she wonder what happened by the look of how Clara's clothes was strewn all over the floor it look as if some steamy romance activity went on last night.

As she pick up her bra,dress and her underwear, she glimpse a note on the side table sign by Ricardo.

Ricardo's note read: Morning Clara-belle, thanks for the chat last night

I hope you can sort out your mishaps, with your father and I wish you all the

best in the future.

I had to go early this morning I hope we meet again.

Goodbye Clara-belle, all the best to you.

Sign: Ricardo Wallace.

Clara finished reading his note, with a huge sigh as she got dress in her lace underwear and her matching bra she was planning on keeping Ricardo's note she got dress in her charcoal dress that she wore to Nathaniel's party last night she brush back her hair with her hand and look for her heels she found them scatter all over one foot was under the bed while the other was in front of the small table, she took them up and slip them on as she took up her iPhone 6 and left out of the hotel room she walk back to her car just up the street.

Clara-belle plan was to pay Sapphire a visit and tell her about her mishaps with her dad last night.

She open her car door and got in after buckling her seat belt Clara turn the key in the ignition and was off to Sapphire's place to get some advise of what she should do now and Sapphire was her best friend for life, she was the only person she trust with her personal life....

Comment!Vote! Follow!