Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.

It was now Tuesday morning, Clara-Belle's first day with her new boss Ricardo Wallace, who was also an old College friend and her daughter Megan's father too.

This morning Megan had decided to start driving on the School bus to school and so she had already left for school half hour ago, but Clara was just getting dress for work after applying her make up lightly but neatly too, she open her walk in clothes closet and started looking for a particular yellow low cut front top with three quarter sleeves, after looking long and hard she found it and took down her white pencil skirt with a split at the front, the split wasn't too revealing though and it only reveal a bit of her skin if she sat and when she walk but otherwise it was a great look with the yellow top.

Clara walk out of the closet, with her clothing in her hands and also her white seven inch sequence stiletto and got dress in her skirt and top and add a small gold chain belt with a diamond shape gold buckle and her round gold earrings to her ears, but her hair was already ready because just after her and Sapphire's conversation over the phone yesterday about her new boss and everything what she didn't expect.

She had wash her hair and did it in a fabulous French twist, anyway as Clara slip her feet inside her white heels she took her small yellow handbag,her keys, purse and her phone too and place them inside the bag she took up the car keys but she kept her house keys in her hands though as she left and lock back her house door and got in her car and reverse out and was off to work now.

She step on the gas for a faster, pace and she stop at three more stop lights on her way as usual, and in no time she was in the staff car park of The Wallace Brothers inc.

Her work place, she was admiring the work of the work men that, was there fixing the new sign on the building when a few of the work men whistle at her meaning they were also admiring her too, so Clara just smile sweet.

"Good morning guys," I was just admiring your handy work," well done."

Clara greeted as she told them walking off into the lobby.

"Hi Alison," how are you?." Clara greet asking Alison at the front desk.

"I am good," Clara-belle." Alison reply smiling.

As Clara waited for the elevator she took a glimpse of her wrist watch, and it was almost eight thirty, it was eight twenty five precisely, as the lift return and it open and two well dressed men walk out and she got in and press the button for her floor and the doors close again and it went up until the thirty fourth floor it stop and Clara came out and run to her desk and check if their was any important messages or emails on her computer for her boss this morning, but the thing was she kept forgetting that it was not Richard again it was his son and she didn't know how Ricardo took his coffee so she would have to go into his office to ask him how he take his coffee.

She didn't wan't to face him, but she know she would have to face him sooner than later anyway, she knew that even if she don't wan't to face him she still will have to face him some way some how.

So Clara-belle mustered up some courage, straightened her clothes and walk to her new boss door and knock twice.

"Come in Miss Tate." Ricardo reply to the knocks.

She straightened her posture and open the door slowly and walk inside the office.

"Good morning, Mr Wallace," I came here just to asks you how you take your," coffee?." Clara greeted as she asks.

"Good morning, Miss Tate," oh I take my coffee with one cream and two teaspoon of sugar," was that all Miss Tate?." He asks after telling Clara what she needed to know.

"Yes Mr Wallace that was all," and thank you have a nice day." Clara told him as she was itching to get out of that office.

Clara left out back to her desk after taking down the notes of the important messages and emails in the notebook she kept, she left and went to the coffee shop in the company and got Ricardo's coffee with his two sugar and one cream, she thank Noah and left to Ricardo's office.

Clara walk off to the office with her boss coffee in one hand and her notebook in the other, she arrived shortly and knock twice.

"Come in."

Ricardo shouted loud enough.

She slowly put the coffee in the hand with the notebook and open the door and walk inside his office and place his cup of coffee in the cup holder.

"Mr Wallace here is your," coffee just as you like it with two sugars and one cream," and also three more meetings have been organize with the other companies," in Seattle, China and Singapore too," you and Mr Anthony Wallace are invited ," the first one is next week Monday," in Singapore and second board meeting ," which is in Seattle and that's week after next week Monday," and the third one will be," second of next month in China."

Clara read all the notes, she took down in her notebook to Ricardo, those notes came with the emails and messages she received this morning on her work computer, after she was finish she gave him a fake smile and turn on her heels and left through his office door and was back at her desk shortly making sure the files sheila place on her desk for approval, got approve before bringing them to Mr Wallace.

Two hours later and Clara-belle Lunch time.

Clara was about to go out to meet her best friend Annabelle a.k.a Belle for lunch now at The Hard Rock cafe it was her lunch time and she took up her small yellow handbag and took the lift down to the lobby and was in the car park in a short time she got in her car and buckle her seat belt and was off to the cafe to meet with her friend Belle, Belle was Clara's first genuine friend here in NYC, and Clara felt more secure and better discussing personal business like her life story with Belle than other people like Sheila her work colleague or anyone else except her best friend back home Sapphire.

Ricardo P.O.V.

My personal assistant or should I say my father's well now she was mine, because I was the new boss here,but she really remind me of a college friend well she wasn't exactly my friend we went to the same college though I remember that night when saw her sitting on a bench, she was crying.

It was just after she had some mishaps with her father, so I made her crash in my hotel room where I was staying that night, but I don't think it's Clara-belle though, and Miss Tate looked hot and sexy this morning when she came in my office to asks how I took my coffee, her skirt was a bit revealing and the top she is wearing just hugged her bust perfectly, but I cannot keep thinking about other women like this, I need to remember that I have a fiance' who I love dearly, and anyway I just don't think it is Clara-belle, and also that was six years ago.

The End of Ricardo p.o.v.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!

A/N: This chapter is a dedication to my friend and also a great writer and graphic maker on here too I want to thank her for being such a great help to me, when I need it so MLHarper22 thanks Esther. singlelady36.

~ALESIA~