Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.

Author'sNote: Hi, to all my genuine followers, faithful readers as all of you can see this is chapter 47 now and I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter as much as I did writing it oh it's also Megan's first P.O.V too, please vote, comment, and follow and also share thank you.@Golden-author.

Megan's first P.O.V.

It was now one week since our awesome new year's dinner where I caught my parents stealing secret glances at each other it made me think beyond and smiled at myself because to see them like that was fascinating to me, to be honest, because who would have thought Ricardo Wallace and Clara-belle Taylor would ever be two civil parents together to a child\their child I didn't think I would see the day when my parents become friends/acquaintances...

Better still, father has invited mom to see a special drive-in-movie with him but I will be helping father with the sandwiches and cookies and also mom's special pies apple crumble, and blueberry pie not only that I will also be helping him spread the warm furry blankets inside the back of his 2020 Hummer EV truck back where he will place the picnic basket with the sandwiches and pies and a huge flask of hot cocoa I will make sure he brings the extra blankets with him but I still cannot believe that my parents especially my father will be getting another chance to vindicate himself I am so elated mom decided to forgive him, after all, well I have always believed that everyone deserves a second chance in life and a wise person once told me we may not be able to help the whole world but if we can help one person to that one person it could mean the world to them well good luck father and mother...

THE END OF MEGAN P.O.V.

AT THE TAYLOR'S MANSION.

"OMG Clara-belle!," so you are sure about giving that wanker another chance?."

Clarissa scream after her sister Clara-belle told her she accepted Ricardo's invitation to the drive-in-movie for tonight at eight-thirty...

"Of course darling, I did I forgave him a long time and you and the other girls need to forgive him no matter how hard it is just please try my dear sister Clarissa, and remember he is after all your daughter's father my love even more reason why you should forgive him just so Lexy-ann can have a pretty great future without both her parents' past baggage messing up her future for her OK please even if it's just for the sake of Lexy."

Clara-belle replies as she explains everything to Clarissa as she encourages her sister to forgive Ricardo too although if they forgive him that wouldn't mean he had the right to do what he did to any of them in the past it also doesn't give any of them the right to not let bygones be bygones and that the past is past and they cannot change it they should look to the future...

"So, Clarissa," are you going to style my hair and apply my makeup for me tonight for my date at eight-thirty?."

Clara-belle asks her sister with pleading eyes...

Then finally Clarissa replies.

"OK, OK I will do it for you yes!."

A few minutes later Clara-belle and Clarissa get inside the limo and the chauffeur brings both sisters to Clara-belle's mansion in Manhattan after half an hour and Clara-belle was finished taking her shower she wraps her body in a towel from the towel rack and was at the face basin brushing and flossing her teeth after washing her mouth she also washes her face with her Dove facial soap she has also washed her hair too and it was now wrapped in a towel too just after drying her face she steps back inside of her bedroom where her sister Clarissa was waiting for her to come so she can help her with her makeup and hair...