Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.

Clara-belle  P.O.V.

I have reached a point in my life where my regrets are presented in my face but I will never ever lose my faith in God above no that is not an option.
My regrets are that I did not even think about some things before I said no or yes like, for instance, I know that what Ricardo did to me and all the other women were unforgettable and not something women would easily forgive him for either but I had forgiven him from before I met my real father Grant Taylor because he is my daughter's father and it wouldn't be a good thing for us to mess up Megan's future with our past baggage I am sure so I forgave him and move on with my life and speaking of which; I also regretted that I thought Alex Montoya was so perfect and great when in truth he was just a mama's boy who was fully controlled by his parents who are total control freaks BTW, Alex could not even defend me I mean I was his fiancee for God's sake! And he allows his parents to treat me as nothing, I keep thinking that I should have given a second chance to Mr.Wallace a few years ago when he asks but I was too caught up in my anger and turn him down...

Anyway, I have learned my lesson I will never give my love to another man before seriously knowing everything about him and his family especially his parents, and that way I will know the kind of men they are, oh and BTW I heard that Ricardo has a fiancee' her name is Katherina that's a good start congratulations on your engagement Ricardo...

Better make sure she's not just there for your money and status though be careful Ricardo.

You know you are not so good lucky in the women's department already...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!