Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.

The loud noise of the doorbell woke Clara-belle, at first she thought she was only dreaming of hearing the doorbell ring but she realizes it was real when she went to her bathroom and was just about to get back into her bed.

The doorbell rang again, and so Clara, pull on her white silk nightgown and run down the stairs.
Clara-belle peeps through the peephole, and there was a young girl with golden blonde hair standing at the door with two children, a boy, and a girl too.

Clara-belle didn't know her and her heart wouldn't give her to turn them away so she just opens the door for her and her children.

Maybe they were abandoned by a family member like I was six years ago almost seven years now.

Clara-belle thought.

"Come in from the night air with the children. "

Clara, told her as she ushers the young lady and children inside her home.

"Take a seat on the corner sofa in the living room and, I will be with you after locking back my door. "

Clara told her to make herself at home at least a change from the cold night air.

"So who are you looking for?."
Clara-belle asks as soon as she walks into the living room.

"Well, I flew all the way from Miami, to find you and I already know the information about what happened six years ago almost seven years now which is all Ricardo Wallace, fault!."

"I know darling, my name is Emelia Powell, BTW and he also did the same shit, to me but I got two beautiful children out of this anyway, I have decided to go big, which means to take our revenge on the elusive player Ricardo so that we both can show him the world doesn't revolve around him, and let him taste his own medicine too."

Emelia explains everything to Clara-belle, and at that point in time Clara was feeling like taking part too now she wanted revenge too.

"Let's team up Emelia I am in because I have been waiting for the opportunity or something like this like a wake-up call, and this is it I am ready to give him a taste of his own medicine. "

Clara-belle told Emelia, but what Clara told Emelia to shock her she truly wasn't listening to hear that.

"Give me a high five Clara-belle, congrats. "

Clara-belle high five Emelia and walk off to the kitchen.

"Clara, I am sorry for ringing your doorbell so late but I was eager to see you immediately and especially because we both been through the same shit, and so I thought it was full-time someone shows that scumbag, Ricardo, that women are players too and we are the boss. "

"So as I mentioned before, I came all the way from Miami just so I can meet you and my friend Nathaniel, who happens to be your best guy friend back then six years ago, told me what the scumbag had done to you just after pouring your heart out to him about your unfortunate mishaps
With your father. "

Emelia explains everything to Clara-belle.

"Oh yes, and Clara-belle, this little beauty here is my daughter Reanna Wallace and this handsome charmer here is my son Ricardo Wallace Jr
They are my pride and joy. "

"Please to meet you, Reanna and Ricardo. "

"I am Clara-belle, and I have a daughter her name is Megan Wallace she's almost eight years old now she is also my pride and joy in one word my world."