Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.

A/N: Hi to all of my genuine and faithful followers and readers and also to everyone who read this story sorry for my slow updates,and I hope you are enjoy reading this story so let me know what you think, should I discontinue or continue?.@singlelady36.

After Clara-belle drop off her daughter Megan at her Kindergarten school, she went straight to work the time was precisely eight fifteen, Clara-belle is suppose to be at work by eight thirty and right now she was stuck in a long traffic jam so Clara put in one of her favorite music CD inside the CD player built in her car and listen to some of her favorite songs including her favorite bands too.

As the traffic jam got, smaller and she could actually drive to work that morning, she took the short cut and drove on the back road, and she arrive at her place of work Wallace and Sons inc.

She park her silver Mercedes Benz in the staff only car park she unbuckle the seat belt and took her bag and got out of the car and lock it and walk off to the automatic doors, of her work place.

"Good morning Alison." Clara greeted the blonde receptionist at the front desk.

"Good morning Clara-belle," how are you and that sweet little daughter of yours?." Alison return the greeting with a question.

"Oh we are great," couldn't be better." Clara reply proudly with a sweet smile at Alison as she ran to the lift waving to Alison but she was just in time too, little did she know her day wasn't going to be smooth sailing all the way today after Mr Wallace Announcement.

She slip inside the lift and press the button for the 34th floor as she wait for the lift to arrive at the thirty fourth floor, then soon the lift stop and the doors open up and Clara-belle, manage to walk out before it close again.

Clara was now on the thirty fourth floor, and she had already receive the memo and it needed to be sent to all of the employees on the floor before noon today so she quickly walk to her desk and sign into her work computer and send the memo to all the employees of the thirty fourth floor, and finally it was complete now that it was complete, she walk over to the coffee shop inside the company and order Mr Wallace usual coffee with cream and one sugar, after getting it she thank Noah and walk off to Richard office.

She knock three times.

"Come in Miss Tate." Richard answered loud enough.

So she slowly open the door, and walk inside her boss office.

"Good morning Mr Wallace," here is your coffee just as you like it and have a nice day sir."

Clara greet and told him as she place the cup of coffee on his perfect design mahogany desk in the cup holder,and was about to walk out of the door back to her desk.

"Thank you Miss Tate," I appreciate your services, and I like how you are so well mannered, " Miss Tate, I hope you have a great day too." He reply taking a sip of his hot coffee.

"Thank you," Mr Wallace." Clara reply smiling sweetly as she was going through the doors.

"Please call me Richard Miss Tate." He told her.

"OK please call me Clara-belle or Clara." Clara reply as she return back to her desk she sat down and took care of all the paper works, Sheila the assistant in charge of Richard business contracts and etc.. had place on her desk, for approval.

Clara made sure everything was right on the paper works and contracts etc.. before bringing them to her boss's attention, it was almost noon now and everyone was gathering inside the large lobby to hear Mr Wallace, important announcement some wonder if they were going to be out of a job? or was it something extremely different which it was.

As Clara was about to get up from her desk chair to walk off to the lobby where everyone was gathering already,her eyes caught two sharp suit men, very tall and handsome, one was wearing a D&G dark shades in a white Kenneth Cole three piece suit and the other one he was wearing a dark blue Kenneth Cole suit with light blue and white stripe tie they both were looking mouth-watering and they were heading to Richard office too.

"I wonder what the boss," have with those two mouth watering guys?." Sheila wonder as she ask Clara, this was one business meeting Clara didn't know her boss have with those two mighty hot fellows who just arrive now.

"I wonder too Sheila," this was one business meeting I didn't know Mr Wallace have today, I wonder what they're names are?." Clara reply to Sheila with a shrug.

Unexpectedly, Mr Wallace got everyone's attention in the lobby by clearing his throat.

"Good after noon," to all of you I am thankful that you all took the time off to turn up here to hear my important announcement today," well I have given the matter a lot of thought, and I've been thinking about it for a while now too, but over the week end I made my decision and have come to the conclusion, that as of tomorrow I will no longer be your boss," my sons Ricardo and Anthony Wallace will be taking over from me."

WHAT! Did Richard just mention the name Ricardo Wallace?!. Clara question herself with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Excuse me Richard," but did you just mention the name Ricardo Wallace sir?." Clara-belle question her boss, politely.

"Yes Miss Tate I did," Ricardo is my son who will be taking my place as your boss and Anthony will be assistant manager for this company too," and I am also happy to tell you that the company's name will be the Wallace Brothers inc now too, so the rest of the week and hopefully years to come it will be in my Sons hands."

"Everyone Ricardo here will, be your new boss," as I mention before."

Richard explain to everyone including a very shock Clara-belle.

Clara could not believe what she was hearing, it was sort of like a dream,but in reality it was really true she will be serving Ricardo Wallace hot coffees in the mornings at work, the same guy who knock her up and wrote the note and left her in the early morning six years ago in a hotel room in Miami, but his hope of meeting her again came true because there he was shaking her hands as Richard introduce each and every one of them to his son the new boss.

Three Hours later.

"How was your day at school," honey?." Clara asks her daughter,while she was at a red light.

"School was fine mom,"and today me and my two friends got two merits each for good behaviour." Megan reply excitedly showing her mother the merits she received from her teacher.

"That's great sweet heart," I am so proud of you." Clara reply kissing her daughter's cheek,as the light turn green and she drove off and was home in a couple minutes time, after changing out of her work clothes and having a shower she finally call her best friend for life Sapphire to give her the news of what happened at her work today and her new boss too......

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!