Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.

Author's Note: Hello, to you all my faithful followers and genuine readers, and my FB Friends and everyone else sorry, about the delay but I had a very bad case of Writer's block which took months to leave I did everything to see if I could update my works on here but I only got a bit of inspo, to do one chapter for His Hired Wife but it wasn't all bad though because I think in the space of time with me having writer's block and all I actually came up with a few bits and pieces of how I could write this chapter and also chapter 22. I will quickly update Worlds Apart also. So I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Golden-author. 

As Clara-belle, was getting ready to cook a great meal for two inside her kitchen she ties her apron around her waist and was about to walk to the bottom cupboard where the pots and pans are kept in she heard the door open and it was her fiancée Alex, she left the kitchen and run to him she was so happy to see him.

'Wow,' darling did you missed me that much?."

He asks as he hugs her back.

"Of course I miss you that much darling and I am glad to see you but how are you home so soon love?."

Clara reply as she asks him why he was home so soon because normally he would be coming back home nine-thirty so something was definitely up.
It was only seven-fifteen now.

"Darling, here take this it's yours, we both are going out tonight so you do not need to get in your cooking mode, OK let's go get ready I have reservations for eight o'clock tonight."

Alex told her as he gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"What's in the box Alex please tell me?."

"No,  why don't you go to the bathroom or the bedroom with it and find out for yourself dear because I am not telling you because you very well know the rules of a surprise, and I will have to go now and get ready for the date Clara-belle would you like to choose my suit for me tonight but when you are finished getting dressed?. "

Alex told her as he easily changes the topic and asks her if she would like to choose his suit for him tonight.

"Yes, of course, I would love to choose your suit for you tonight, but do I have to be dressed before I can choose it?."

"Oh, yes you have to be dressed before you do OK. "

Alex replies with a smile.

Soon after, Clara-Belle walks up the huge marble tile stairs with the bag in her hand that Alex gives her and soon she was in the bedroom in the shower taking a nice hot shower.

Soon, after  Clara-belle was now out of the shower she walks over to the face basin and she brushes her teeth and wash her face thoroughly and walk back into her bedroom, and moisturize her skin, and blow-dried her tall dirty blond hair and curled it she let it fall and after she did her makeup neatly and also lightly, and as Clara-belle open the box Alex has given her in a medium-sized white bag it was a white gorgeous strapless ankle-length evening gown that falls perfectly it was made by Sherri Hill.

Clara-belle was clearly shocked but very happy at the same time she quickly took her gorgeous white, sequins seven-inch sandals off of the shoe stand she added her red gemstones necklace with the matching earrings which Alex bought her for their eight months anniversary together a year and some months ago, soon Clara-belle was ready to go she remembers what Alex said that when she is dressed she can choose his suit for him tonight.

The  Drunken  One Night  Stand.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें