Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.

Michelle  P.O.V.

So after, I left Ricardo's Office I waited until I was outside the building where no one could see me, and send Devon James my partner in crime a text message telling him to meet me at the Hard rock cafe in the city in half hour to discuss some things, we really needed to talk.

The plan was failing, and we needed to discuss about what was next and also a new plan and to prevent that bloody bastard, Ricardo he was such a stupid fool, he is the only man I know that cannot tell when a woman only want him for his money and status and that they don't love him genuinely.

I didn't  even want him for his money not really, it was revenge, I was taking revenge, which so far, certainly felt great because I was now his fiancee', too.

Poor Ricardo, thought otherwise, he thought I was actually  stupid enough, to fall in love with him that same bastard, jerk, loser and player  the devil himself once more again, he might have fooled me in University  three years ago.

If  Ricardo and I ever get married, our marriage  would never last for a week trust  me I know this better than anyone.

I got in my car and was off to the Hard Rock Cafe in the city, to meet with Devon just  after he reply that he would  be there in the next fifteen minutes.

Soon Devon, arrive at the cafe, but I was already there I was waiting for him and now he was here finally, we discussed some things and we both agree on having a different plan, but with the same approach (the wedding)  but this plan will be a quicker way to the wedding or even a change  of the wedding date to an earlier time too, without that skank of a secretary ruining my wedding I am referring to Ricardo's secretary  I don't want no one to ruin that day.

For  me and my son, Ryan well Ryan is Ricardo's son too, but he wasn't around during my pregnancy he don't even know about Ryan, Ricardo was the biggest player back in the days.

I want to live a life of luxury without, Ricardo around I need my revenge, when I want something, I have to get it no matter, what, I have to let him taste his own bitter medicine, but in the worst possible way, I am giving him a taste of his own medicine, if it is the last thing I do.....

The End  of  Michelle's P.O.V.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!