Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.

A/N: Hi, to all of my faithful readers and followers I just wanna ask for your forgiveness for the delay in writing this chapter but as I always say you can't rush perfection. @Golden-author. 

Ricardo and his father Richard were on their way to the Tiffany & Co Jewelry store so that Ricardo could choose Katherina's engagement ring but he needed his father's help to choose the best one and also to stay within the budget he has to remember he was  Nathan Spencer on the site, not himself so he couldn't buy a huge however too expensive stone that's the main reason he brought his dad along so he can help him...

Soon after and Richard and Ricardo arrive at the jewelry store the chauffeur open Richard and Ricardo's limo door and the two well-dressed men stepped out of the limousine but Richard could see his son was a  bit nervous about messing up so before they both step inside the store he gives his son a pep talk...

"Ricardo, no need to be nervous for once you are living in real-time and taking responsibility and for that, I am very proud of you son," and you should be proud of yourself too so let's not waste any more time and get inside there OK, oh and I will help you choose the stone son don't worry."

Richard told Ricardo with a smile and they both walk inside the store.

While inside Tiffany & co jewelry store.

"Hello, and good afternoon Mr. Wallace," how can I be of help to you?."

The cashier greets Richard and Ricardo and asks how can she help.

"Good afternoon, my dear, my son Ricardo would like to see your best Sapphire and Diamond stone engagement rings please," Of course Mr. Wallace."

Richard greets and told her he and Ricardo would like to see their best Sapphire and Diamond stone engagement rings which she replies of course to and walk inside the back room and came out with a tray of engagement rings which she place on the countertop.

"Here you go sirs," thank you very much, dear."

After placing it on the counter Richard told her thank you.

Ricardo and Richard were slowly going through the rows of engagement rings when Ricardo picks up a huge diamond stone in a 14k white gold ring...

"No, son you can't buy that huge diamond stone engagement ring," What about this beautiful blue Sapphire stone it's just medium size the ring is a twenty-four karat gold  engagement ring, and if you are not liking the sapphire stone what about this Topaz stone it's an 18k white gold with small diamonds adorned the ring itself?."