Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.

Megan's flashback meeting Ryan.

"Megan Wallace, you are here for the cheerleader try out too?" Well, let's see what you've got for us then OK."

After the head cheerleader call my name  I started with my routine and I finished it with that triple cartwheel and the same pose as I decided I will do with my two hands on both my hips and Katie the head cheerleader she looked at me and nod her head to Valerie the girl sitting next to her and Valerie nods back.

"Well Megan, surprisingly that was very impressive I was very impressed and I am not very easy to please but you are an exception trust me welcome to the team Megan."

She gets up from her seat and walks to where I was standing and shake my hand after getting my cheerleader uniform and I thank her for accepting me and as I was walking out to get to my ride because my father was here to pick me up I had just received the text that he was park below the gates of my school oh and by the way I was now in high school but my high school was a private school call Morrison preparatory school I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into something rock hard when I look it was the captain of our football team here Ryan Macaulay our eyes met we were both breathing heavily then I realized I was laying on top of him he was so strong and his eyes were beautiful.

"So sorry  about that I wasn't looking where I was going, are you OK?."

He apologizes and asks with concern as we both got up from the ground.

"I am fine at least no bones are broken, and I am very sorry too I was in a rush."

I reply as I brush off my clothes.

"By the way, I am Ryan Macaulay pleasure to meet you,"  I am Megan Wallace the new cheerleader on the team it was a pleasure meeting you too Ryan but I got to go my father is waiting for me see you tomorrow."

We introduced ourselves to each other as I run off to my father's car below the gates of my school.

The next morning and also weeks and months that followed I felt like I have a great purpose in this world and also something to look forward to when I go to school every day I mean other than my education there is Ryan my boyfriend of seven months now.

However, I know it is normally the head cheerleader and the football captain of the team Aka the Jock who's always together in most stories but this is real life this is my life, and Ryan my boyfriend has no interest in the other cheerleaders not even Katie it was just me and we have been together seven months now...

END  OF  MEGAN'S  FLASHBACKS ON SHE MET RYAN.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!