Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.

Very soon and Ricardo has arrived at the restaurant and was now parking his car in the car park after his car was in the park he opens his car door and step out and lock it back with the key and turn to walk to the restaurant and as he steps inside he heard.

"Goodnight sir and I hope you will enjoy your meal at the Oasis restaurant tonight."

The usher greets Ricardo as he politely tells him that he hopes he enjoys his meal at the restaurant tonight.

"Thank you."

Ricardo reply as he walks to a table in the back of the restaurant where a beautiful and elegant dressed woman was sitting she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes with tan skin he looks at her from head to toe and her astonishing beauty was really out of this world, she clears her throat.

"Ahem."

Ricardo's train of thoughts was interrupted by her and he was soon back to reality.

"Goodnight and sorry  but are you, Katherina, by any chance?."

Ricardo asks with a knowing look on his face.

"Yes, I am Katherina by all means and let me guess you are Nathan Spencer?"  Katherina exclaims with a smile. "

"Yes, I am you are correct dear, anyway I am sorry about my tardiness I am not normally late I am always on time but it seems tonight was different it's very nice to finally be meeting you in Person my dear," Ricardo reply as he kisses the back of Katherina's hand.

"Same here Nathan, I am pleased to be meeting you in Person too."

Katherina reply with a sweet smile.

As Ricardo was about to ask Katherina about a few personal questions the waitress came around and asks for their orders.

"Goodnight, madam and sir," tonight I will be your waitress  what would you like to drink tonight?."

"I  will have  a glass of brandy on the rocks."

Ricardo ordered.

"And may I have  a grasshopper cocktail."

Katherina ordered.

The waitress writes down both their orders in her small notepad and departed.

"So, Nathan how are you?" Katherina asks with a warm smile on her lips.

"I am excellent thank you for asking my dear" and how are you?."

"How have you been since our last cyber conversation?."
"Tell you what Kathy lets both talk and get to know each other, better and we can also ask each other, questions about things and etc...

However, in a few seconds just before they started chatting the waitress return with Katherina cocktail 🍹 and Ricardo's Brandy also.

" Madam and Sir would you like to order your meal now?."

The waitress asks.

"Yes, I will order my meal now may I have the roast pork with Spaghetti and side of  broccoli and Brussels sprouts."

Ricardo ordered his meal.

"I will order my meal too, may I have the roast chicken breast with baked potatoes In chicken gravy with the side of sweet corn and spring cabbage and one manhattan cocktail thank you."

Katherina ordered and along with a Manhattan cocktail too.

After the waitress wrote down their orders in her notepad she departs and was back to work.

"So, Katherina, now that we are actually in front of each other what do you think?" Am I anything you fantasize or am I way off from being your knight in shining armor?."

Ricardo asks with a seductive smirk on his lips.

"Nathan, you know that you are actually what I envisioned a tall, handsome good looking young man like you just like I imagine dear."

Katherina retorted as she took the last sip of her grasshopper cocktail.

However, Ricardo couldn't believe what he was hearing and they talk about a lot of things before things like their past relation, hobbies, occupation, children and etc...

However, Ricardo tells Katherina that he has children.
Because she had presumed that he didn't have any already but he told her that he has.

After the waitress brought their meals to their table to them and they eat their meals and after they were finished eating they both have a wonderful conversation and so they plan their next dinner date but Ricardo tell Katherina to wear something fancy even more gorgeous than this one that she was wearing now.

"OK, I see I will try my best to find something elegant than this no promises made let's exchange number so if anything I can call or text you let you know OK."

Kathy explained.

"I certainly have an awesome time here tonight and I certainly hope you enjoyed my company tonight because I sure enjoyed yours."

Ricardo told her as they Get up from their seats and Ricardo took care of the bill and tip the waitress a $50 bill he leaves it on the table with a note of gratitude.

After both Kathy and Ricardo were now outside Ricardo delivers a peck on Katherina's cheek as they give each other a friendly hug.

Katherina felt shivers down her spine and same to Ricardo he shudders obviously sparks flew like stars shining in the night sky that evening they both felt it.

They both pull apart and walk to the car park together, and they both got in their vehicles and they both reversed out and drive out of the restaurant's driveway and Ricardo and Kathy were now back on their way to their home once again...

Votes!

Comments!

Follows!

Share!