Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.

Grant had seen the state his daughter Clara-belle was in and he knew he or someone else would have to let Alex know what happened and also what was going on at the moment too but he thought it was best if he told Alex because with him being her father he thought it would be best coming from him.

Grant and Richard discussed their plan on how they're going to deliver the news to the Montoya family the following morning they'll have Conrad and his family especially his son begging for mercy in no time and see how it feels...

THE  Following Day 

After Richard and Grant had eaten their breakfast they made sure to dressed before breakfast and so it will be easier for both of them.
Soon after and Grant and Richard were now on Wallace private jet they were flying to Paris to give Alex and his family the bad news of what happened to Clara-belle and the pregnancy...

Seven hours later and their arrival in Paris.

At Paris airport, Wallace private Jet has just arrived at the airport in Paris the pilot land the jet, and the two well-dressed men walk down the steps of the jet and were soon outside where a white stretch complimentary limousine from their hotel which was the Adagio Paris hotel was waiting for them and they both climb, into the limo Grant and Richard was now on their way back to the hotel...

Soon after and the limousine arrived back at the hotel as soon as the limo was in park Grant and Richard step out of the limousine after the chauffeur opens the door for both men the bell-boy took their pull-man to the lift as Richard and Grant follow they got inside the lift and soon they were on their floor the eighth floor the lift doors open and the bell-boy took their luggage to their rooms which were 108 and 112  Richard room was 108 and Grant's was 112 Richard hire a limousine...

About twenty minutes later the limo arrives at the hotel and very soon Richard and Grant went back down in the lift soon the doors of the lift open in the lobby and the two well-dressed men stepped out and walk to their limo outside the hotel and Richard explain to the chauffeur...

"Young man, we need to go to this address immediately thank you."

Richard told the chauffeur as he hands him the address of the Montoya family mansion.
As they both get inside the limo and close the doors and the chauffeur sped off with them as they help themselves to champagne but while on their way Richard take out his Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and touch 5 and it started ringing after the phone rings three times without answer Richard was about to hang up his phone when his bodyguard CJ answer and Richard ask for the latest update on Clara-belle in the hospital and he told CJ that he needed some back up and he should send the backup on the jet to Paris and after arriving in Paris to the Adagio Paris hotel let them know that they have to get a room on the eighth floor OK.

After his bodyguard told him the latest update on Clara-belle in the hospital and he told CJ that he needed some backup they both hang up...