Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'

CHAPTER 7.

Clara-belle,  wanted to drive her own car, to lunch  but Ricardo, insisted on driving both herself and him to lunch in his car,  she wanted to drive her own car so that when their lunch was over, she could just drive straight to Megan school and pick her up as plan, and then straight home and as she promise herself no later than today she would be telling Megan the story of her father Ricardo and herself.

If  she wants to meet him, she would let her go ahead and meet him.

"No need for that Miss Tate, we can take my Mercedes-Benz, and after our lunch I could take you home, and I wouldn't worry about your car if I were you, because it will be driven home to you by one of my private drivers, from the premises, so by six thirty tonight you should have it back."

Ricardo told Clara-belle, firmly, getting in his car, Clara, got inside and buckle her seat belt and thank him.

"Thank you very much, Mr Wallace, I really appreciate it." Clara, told him with a smile.

"Oh, Miss Tate, don't mention it, that's nothing OK, and please could you call me Ricardo?."

"OK,  then Ricardo, I will only call you Ricardo on this lunch date is that alright, because you're still my boss."

Clara, told him.

"OK, then, I agree." He  reply as he park the car in the crowded parking lot of the Hard Rock Cafe.

"Well, Ricardo, please call me Claire, OK."

Clara, didn't give him her real name, she just told him a random, starting with the letter 'C' coming out of the car and closing the door.

They, step inside, the cafe together and went to an empty booth, he sat on the right side and she sat on the left side, where a man and a woman in the next booth behind her, was having a very intriguing and interesting conversation, although she didn't hear everything they were saying, but it sounded as if they were plotting a crafty plan because of what she heard the female voice said to the male, it was something interesting.

"I am going to give him a taste of his own medicine, but in the worst way possible, trust me when I'm finished with him, he will be sleeping on the streets of New York City."

That is what Clara, heard her say, but the voice sound so familiar, but Clara, was soon interrupted when the waitress came to take their orders and Ricardo call her fake name.

"Claire,"Claire, are you OK?." He ask politely telling Clara, the waitress was here to take their orders.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks, I was just thinking about my little girl Megan, and how I was going to pick her up from school."

Clara, told him smiling, yes, she lied, but seriously, you didn't expect her to tell him the truth though, about what she just heard.

"I will have a gin&tonic and a beef burger with small fries with extra onions please."  Clara, order.

The waitress, wrote down her order in her small notebook.

"I will have a cappuccino, latte, with large fries."  Ricardo order winking at the waitress, she smiles and left.

"Now,  Ricardo, what was it that you, wanted to discuss with me, here I am."  Clara, ask  politely as she told him the last part.