Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.

It was now two months since both families' New Year dinner Clara-belle's and Ricardo's wedding invitations were all sent to everyone who was invited to their wedding including Nathaniel Fox and Sapphire her two best friends from school days.

However, Richard had a minor stroke back in January and was rushed to hospital and had to stay back in the hospital for a few days and nights because his blood pressure was dangerously high and they need to get it down to a level which is OK the doctor has placed Richard pressure medication call, Amlodipine 10mg...

Two weeks later Richard is back home safe.

After two weeks time and Richard was now back home again and he was on prescribed tablets now including Amlodipine 10mg, indapamide 10mg too, etc...
He was taking his tablets and keeping up with them.
Richard knew his son and Clara-belle's wedding was coming up too.
And he wants to see his son who is always kicking against his responsibilities finally get married to someone who actually loves him for being him and not for his status and wealth.

Although Clara-belle has so many things to arrange and to do now including her bridal shopping however Clara-belle made sure Richard takes his medication on time and no more alcohol for Richard either he could drink fruit cocktails and juice/ smoothies now and as long as Richard keeps up with his medication he was good.

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

COMMENTS!

SHARE!