Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .

Author's Note: Hello to all of my faithful, supportive and helpful followers and readers and also definitely to all my FB friends thank you all for your support and help thanks, for voting and taking off time to read my works that mean a lot to me thank you, everyone and thanks to all of you who added my works to your reading lists I appreciate it all, and to all of my FB friends who read and commented on my stories and to the ones who shared it with others thanks too. Golden-author.

( Emelia's Perspective.)

God dammit! that jackass Ricardo Wallace, who got me pregnant and run off leaving me in a hotel room with only a note.

I couldn't believe it when I found out last week that he had done this same shit to another girl like myself already six years ago almost seven years now when she had some mishaps with her dad because she came home later than her curfew.

I am sorry that he took disadvantage of Nathaniel's friend Clara-belle when she was most Vulnerable too he stole her v-card without her consent that's what he did to me too five years ago too.

At that time I didn't know what I was going to tell my father because my father did not understand or should I say believe anything that came from his own daughter's mouth and my stepmother had done so many abortions in the past I was sure she was going to make me have one.

Which my father and I do not believe in abortions and so I know that my dad would never consent to that and so I did the only thing that was best for myself and my baby at the time which was running away from that house from my no good stepmother Traylor.

I promise I will find Ricardo Wallace and get revenge on that player let him taste his own bitter medicine too.

I just wanna castrate Ricardo when I get my hands on him!.

Now last week when my friend Nathaniel, told me about what happened to Clara-belle after she found out about her pregnancy, she took off to New York City, it was so similar to what he did to me and also to my solution for my escape too.

So I book my tickets from last night for six-thirty the next morning for me and my children Ricardo and Reanna Wallace which are twins they are five years old our flight was to New York City, and my main reason for going there is to find that bastard and castrate him and get my revenge on him so I wanted to meet Clara and convince her to team up with me and get revenge on Ricardo and enjoy it while we can sweet revenge!.

Nathaniel had given me her address in New York City because I have promised my two children Reanna and Ricardo that they will meet their father if it is the last thing I did and now look I am here almost at Clara's gate the cab was almost there just another two minutes...

(THE END Of Emelia's Perspective.)

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!