Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.

Author's Note : Hello, again to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends this is chapter 23 and sorry for the delay but I had taken a few weeks off of both Wattpad.com and Episode because of Dr orders I needed some quality rest I actually just found out that I am Anemic meaning that I don't have enough iron in my body but not to worry, I got some prescribed iron tablet with vitamins B12 and C as well so I hope that will help me with my health. Golden-author.

Clara-belle was clearly ready, to tell her daughter Megan, about the mansion Alex, bought in Paris and that they might have to move city and school too Clara-belle, was home waiting for Megan and her father Ricardo, to arrive it was yet another weekend when Meg spend with her Dad Ricardo but Clara call her phone and told her that she needs to talk to her about something important today, so, Ricardo decided to take her home and wait for her to take her back when Clara-belle is finished talking with her.

Soon after, and Ricardo and Megan arrived at Clara-belle's mansion in his black Hummer, and the Chauffeur opens the door for Ricardo and Megan after the Hummer was in park.

Ricardo and Megan walk over to the door and up the steps of Clara-belle's mansion as Meg, ring the doorbell twice and Clara-belle got up off of the corner sofa and open the door with the knowledge that it's Megan and her father Ricardo at the door and she was right.

"Hello, Good day, my dear and I see you also brought your father along with you too."

"Come on in both of you, and Ricardo thanks for accompanying Megan here oh, and have a seat please what can I offer you, Ricardo?."

Clara told Ricardo, thanks and ask what she could offer him while he was there.

"I'll have a glass of Whisky, please. "
Ricardo reply, to Clara who was in the kitchen making a Vanilla milkshake for Megan, and a cup of coffee for her self and so she took down the Whisky bottle from the mini bar and pour into a wine glass with few ice cubes and she took it to him and at the same time give Megan her milkshake too.

She took her coffee, and she took a seat on the corner sofa by Megan and she was telling Megan about the mansion Alex, bought in Paris and that they might have to move city and school too.

"What! is this supposed to be some kind of a cruel joke!?."

"Because I am not finding it, funny mom, I wanna stay with my real father and not some stranger."

Megan told Clara-belle as she explained that she would like to stay with her Dad Ricardo.

"Darling, Alex, is not a stranger he is a caring and thoughtful and loving man too he is highly appreciated by a lot and he is very kind and unlike your father darling. "

Clara-belle told her as she gestures to Ricardo her last sentence as she got up from the sofa and crossed her arms over her chest and stride outside on the porch as she looked at the starry sky tears threatened to spill, but she just couldn't hold it back she just let go off of her emotions.

Clara-belle, just couldn't believe it that it was her daughter Megan, who just told her that she prefers to stay with her Dad Ricardo, the man who never give a monkeys about her whether she was alive or dead and her daughter Megan who she singlehandedly raised by herself she rather stay with him than she and Alex.

And she wonders why?.

"Mother, are you finish talking with me now?"
"We will talk Monday morning or afternoon after school is over OK so see you soon. "

Megan told Clara-belle as she explained that they will talk about everything after school Monday afternoon.

"Yes, darling I am finished speaking with you and since you rather stay with him than me and Alex oh and BTW Megan you will be a big sister to a brother or sister in a couple months time my dear."

Clara-Belle told Megan as she smiles remembering giving birth to her lovely daughter.

"Really, mom I am going to have a baby brother or sister omg!."

"I'm so glad."

Megan jump in surprised and excitement as she makes a fist pump in the air.

"YES!"

"Congrats on your engagement and your pregnancy too Alex is an extremely lucky guy to have you all to himself Clara-belle."

Ricardo told Clara- belle as he got ready to go home.

"Thank you, Ricardo."

Clara thank him as she gives Meg a huge bear hug.

"Bye, mom and take care and I will see you soon."

Megan told her mom as Ricardo wave to Clara.

Ricardo and Megan walk over to the Hummer, after they said their goodbyes to Clara-belle, they both got in the Hummer and close the door and the Chauffeur sped off back to Ricardo's mansion in West Manhattan...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!