Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.

It was now three months later and Ricardo and his wife Clara-belle were back from their honeymoon but at the same time, it was also Ricardo's twins' birthday Reanna and Ricardo Jr...

Emelia's twins  Reanna and Ricardo Jr...

Both Megan and  Ryan were out at the mall they were shopping for Megan's twin siblings' birthday party decorations such as streamers and banners party whistles and party hats and cocktail sausages and also sweets...

Soon after  Ryan and Megan finished buying decorations for the twins' birthday party then more quickly they left and went to the bakery where the order for the birthday cakes was made the bakery was located in Brooklyn  Meģan and Ryan pick up the birthday cakes both cakes were three tier but different flavor Reanna's was a chocolate and vanilla with vanilla frosting and Ricardo Jr's was Strawberry and vanilla cake with vanilla frosting on it they also have Happy birthday to their names on both cakes but without missing out their ages in the orders to the baker she also includes their ages too which Megan was grateful for this knowing she remembers everything anyway she pays her a little extra money and told her to keep it and the change...

" Thank you, so much Miss. Wallace have a great time and wish your siblings a happy birthday for me too."
"Bye now."

She told Megan with a smile from ear to ear so Megan told her thanks and goodbye.

A couple of hours passed and the maids were done with decorations and making the punch and setting up the meals and cocktail sausages and also sweets putting out the party hats and whistles on the table where the two cakes were now sitting as the maids were still setting up the food and other things to eat the guests were arriving too but Megan couldn't stay downstairs and greet the guests Megan needed to go help Reanna get dressed and help with her hair tonight and that's exactly what she did...

very soon and Megan was inside her sister's bedroom Reanna was finished taking her shower and was now inside her bedroom wrapped in her towel her big sister told her to take a seat on the chair in front of her dressing table so she can help with her hair and makeup and so Reanna sit and Megan blow-dried her hair and curl it in loose curls after finishing with her hair she started on applying a little makeup just a bit of blush and a bit of eyeshadow a bit of the red on her eyelids as a base but not in the crease then a bit of purple for the crease Megan use the beauty blender to blend in the color in the crease and also in the base after Megan was finished with her makeup Reanna apply her glossy-lipgloss to her lips however while Reanna was checking out her appearance in the mirror Megan was choosing her outfits for her after Megan place the three outfits in a row on Reanna's bed so she can choose...

A  few minutes later and  Reanna was looking through the three outfits wondering which one to choose.

"I  think I will choose the third outfit because I have the perfect footwear for it in mind so yes I am going with the third outfit."

I  told Megan as I took up the outfit from the bed.

Soon and Reanna was dressed in her outfit, her outfit exuded gorgeousness, fabulous but also simple but it was simply irresistible though her outfit was a gold one-shoulder mermaid styled with a split on the left side down to the hem, and it is an ankle-length gown also and Reanna took down her pair of gold four-inch cut toe heels and place her feet inside them and was soon downstairs with Megan after taking up her phone they exited the bedroom and was now downstairs but to Reanna's surprise she meets her brother Ricardo Jr downstairs too well Ryan help Ricardo jr get ready and he also chooses his suits too and Ricardo just choose which one he wanted to wear so it was practically just the same thing like what Megan did...

A lot of guests were now at the mansion and music was playing almost everyone was wearing a party hat and as Megan and Ryan were now done with their missions they started dancing and it seems everyone was having a great time at the party even Ryan Megan's younger brother was enjoying himself dancing the night away admittedly the music stopped abruptly and everyone saw  Ricardo Sn giving the order and he first started singing happy, birthday to you and everyone follow singing the birthday song too...

"Good night, Mr. Wallace, and welcome."

Two of the maids greet and they welcome Ricardo Sn to the party and took the four gift bags he was holding.

very soon after and Clara-belle aka Mrs. Wallace, stepped inside the dining hall with five bags gift wrapped the maids also welcome her and took the bags from her hands and place them on the table soon and Megan realized her mother was now there at the party she searched until she found her mom she hug Clara-belle as if she was squeezing the life out of her poor mother but then she let go after she must have realized how tight her hug was...

"I am so sorry, mother but I was just so excited to see you again mom, but if my hug was too tight  I am very sorry mother OK."

Megan tells her mother as she slowly let's go and smiles from ear to ear.

"That is OK sweetheart, I can imagine how much you missed me, darling, I  think I know."

Clara-belle replies to her now teenage daughter Megan that it was OK and there is nothing to worry about because she knows how much her daughter missed her...

HALF  AN HOUR'S TIME.

"It  is now time to cut the twins' cake but my daughter Reanna wants to cut her cake with a particular sibling actually, a particular sister and that is no other than the one and only Megan Wallace!"

So Megan walked over to the table where Reanna's cake was and Reanna was standing over the cake and so Reanna and Megan hold the knife inside the cake while Reanna blow out the candles and make her wish too, her mother Emelia told everyone that they will cut the cake on the last letter in the name Jesus which is S and so everyone spells out the name "JESUS" on the end letter they cut the cake it was also a very delicious cake and everyone got cake and punch or non-alcohol drinks cocktail sausages sweets, etc...

Ricardo Jr cut his cake with his brother Ryan and just after he blew out his candles and make his wish he get to cut his cake on the end letter in his name which is O and his cake was also very delicious too and everyone got a slice of it and they took home doggy bag with them...

A few hours later and the guests were looking to go home Clara has already gone home also Emelia and Michelle were back home but their children were with their father now Megan and Reanna were in Megan's bedroom she was cleaning the makeup off of her sister's face which was done now and she also took her shower and she and Reanna were now dressed in their PJs Megan were wearing a lilac spaghetti thigh high nightwear with her initials ( MW) embroidery on it with the nightgown adorn with lace on the edges and Reanna was wearing a pink silk and lace knee-length nightwear they were both sitting on Megan's bed looking at the Netflix movies they could watch with popcorn and drinks they both agree on three movies and then Megan pop some corn then brought the drinks and they both watch movies and further enjoy themselves...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!