Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.

It was the middle of the night and Alexya's water just broke and she was in so much pain she screamed for Anthony which made him jump out of his deep sleep he thought someone had broke in but just as he was ready to return to his sleep Alexya scream again and then he realized she was in labor.

After he managed to get her out of the bed and wrap the matching night robe over her and call for the maid and order her to get Alexya hospital bag and come along with him to the hospital Anthony put his wife and unborn child lives in Evelyn's hands while he gets the car keys soon he came back and Evelyn carefully help Alexya inside the back of the car where she sits with her too and help her with her breathing inhale and exhale and etc...

Poor Alexya was in so much pain she couldn't help but scream out when the pain stabs her Evelyn had to calm her down as she helps her with her breathing again

And soon Anthony arrived at the hospital it was New York General hospital and Anthony and Evelyn rushed Alexya inside the hospital as Anthony shout for the nurse.

"Nurse, nurse!" My wife needs to see the Dr right away she's in labor " Anthony explain to one of the nurses who helps his wife in a wheelchair, and she immediately announced for two more to help her set up the delivery room while she wheels Alexya's wheelchair inside the room, however, soon afterward they were finished setting up the delivery room and the nurses got Alexya on the bed and help changed her in one Of the hospital gowns.

" Where, are those doctors! " Anthony Shout as he turns around and starts helping his wife with her deep inhaling and exhaling.

"Good morning, Mr. Wallace, I am Dr. Harvey and I will be delivering your beautiful child or children and this is my nurse who will be helping me So your wife and child or children will be in good hands I am a professional OB and so is nurse Graham here the nurse who will be helping me she is also professional."

Dr. Harvey replies firmly.
As she writes down something inside Alexya's file folders and hangs them up on the side of the bed.

It was clear now that Alexya was almost at her ten cm and Nurse Graham was helping her with her breathing "inhale and exhale, my dear, keep doing deep breaths while Dr. Harvey, wash her hands and get ready for you dear OK."

Nurse Graham told Alexya as she got up off of the bed and was soon washing her hands she wash them and put on her gloves too and she and Dr. Harvey walk back inside the delivery room Dr. Harvey hands Anthony a pair of overalls and a matching hat and he walks in the bathroom and put them on over his clothes and finally, he fixes the hat on his head too.

Soon, Dr. Harvey was all ready to deliver Anthony and Alexya's unborn baby or babies.

"Mr. Wallace, are you ready to see your beautiful unborn child or children? "

Dr. Harvey asks while she checks if Alexya was ten Cm already and indeed she was and she was also very ready to give birth to their baby or babies too.

"Yes, Dr. Harvey, I am extremely happy to meet my daughters or sons or son and daughter or daughter or son any which one it is alright I will be pleased."

Now that Alexya was in excruciating pain Dr. Harvey knew she was ready to push and so Anthony and Dr. Harvey, told Evelyn to go out in the waiting room and wait for them OK.

Anthony order sternly.

"Yes, sir.' Evelyn retorted firmly as she walks out of the delivery room.

" Now, Mrs. Wallace, I would like you to take four deep breaths in and exhale, finally now here we go just inhale deep and give me your first push as you exhale Alexya, take your time and inhale a deep breath and give me a huge push as you exhale and Alexya follow all the rules that the Dr. give her now she was just about ready to give her, a few final huge pushes as she took about three huge deep breaths poor Alexya she was so exhausted already but she was determined to pop her beautiful baby or babies out and once she pushed and pushed.

"Come, on sweetheart you can do this, I can actually see the baby's head" come on give me another huge one darling, there you go and one final one Alexya dear but before take some time cool yourself down and when you have a bit more strength you can give me your last push darling."

The Dr. told Alexya.

Anthony holds Alexya hand and kisses her on the forehead and cheer her on.

"OK, then Dr. Harvey but I will be ready very soon."

Soon Alexya was ready and she was pushing but after her final push or so they thought.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Wallace it's a healthy baby girl she's an eight-pound and a half."

Dr. Harvey congratulates the happy couple.

"Dr. It seems like Alexya will be the proud mother of twin daughters, so I am afraid you still have more work to do Dr."

Nurse Graham told Dr. Harvey in no more than a whisper.

"Mr. Wallace, would you be delighted to cut your first daughter's umbilical cord?."

The doctor asks Anthony with a smile.

"Of course, I would be extremely delighted to cut her umbilical cord, Dr. Harvey, soon after cutting it. very soon the couple's second daughter was born and it seems like Anthony was getting so used to cutting his daughter umbilical cord that he was so delighted to cut his second daughter's cord but poor Alexya was too exhausted just after everything poor Alexya fell into a tiresome sleep It looks as if she was knocked out.

Nurse Graham takes the babies and cleans them up and Anthony hands her two pink babies suits with matching hats too.

Nurse Graham, soon bring Anthony daughters back in their incubators and now Alexya was now in a ward she was now sleeping too.

" Congratulations, Mr. Wallace, on having two beautiful and healthy baby girls They are very beautiful but nonetheless, don't you think you need some rest after everything you have done this morning it is only fair to get some rest yourself with your wife and daughters sleeping peacefully right here now OK."

Dr. Harvey, told Anthony as Evelyn help her persuade him after persuading him Evelyn took Alexya hospital bag and hands it to the Dr and finally Anthony and Evelyn were now back in the car Anthony reversed out of the car park and was now on their way back home Alexya and Anthony, their second daughter weighed eight pounds and a quarter and their first daughter was four minutes older than their second too, the first one weighed eight pounds and a Half, all the same, they were still twin sisters maybe not identical but still twin...

Votes!

Comments!

Follows!

Share!