Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.

Author's Note: Hello, to all of my faithful readers and followers and FB friends and family members, yes I know I said chapter 64 was the final straw in this story apart from the Epilogue but I came up with an idea for a 65 which will be the final instead 65 will explain a few things and it will be like a huge explanation but also another POV of one character too so I hope you will enjoy reading it as I did writing it.@Golden-author.

Megan's perspective on how she found out Ryan's secret.

It was now one year later and I now attend the university of Harvard Law in Boston but I was on holiday now so I was back home now sure I wasn't expecting a hug from him at all but just when I was in deep conversation with my granddad and father I got a huge hug from behind from Ryan my boyfriend and then a kiss on the cheek and he told me how much he missed me and that's when he actually realized how much he loves me and so he wants to show me his appreciation and love tonight on a date at eight-thirty so I ask where this date was but then he told me it was a surprise for me I didn't ask any further questions regarding our date tonight but then I ask him if he would mind me dropping by a bit earlier after getting dolled up for the date I would let James drop me off in the black Hummer at his mansion so I could say hello to his parents too before leaving back to University...

Anyway, a few hours later six-thirty-eight to be precise I take my Samsung galaxy s22 Ultra from my Gucci clutch purse and dial my mother's number I was now in the bathroom taking my shower I was also washing my long brunette hair too as my mom answer the phone I quickly told her about my date tonight and that I needed her to help me with my hair and makeup tonight too and so she agrees and is on her way over to the family mansion...

Very  soon mother arrived and  Rose announce her arrival to me soon I was dressed in my matching bra and panties set and I wrapped a towel around me very quickly mom made her way up the stairs and got started on my hair after a mother and daughter hug she blow-dried my long brunette hair and then afterward curl it and styled elegantly with hair grips and let two small curls fall at the front precisely the side of my head but after mom was finished with my hair she starts with the application of the makeup after priming my face she brought her Pallet with her and apply the champagne truffles, on my eyelids both as the base but for the creases, she used a light red in the creases then she uses a beauty blender and blends the two colors together on my lids then a bit of blush which she uses the brush and blend it out in my cheeks and then she applies the red lipstick and the lip-gloss on top for a glossy finish afterward she made sure everything was OK then she allow me to check out my features and hair and how I like it?.

While she was inside my clothes closet raiding it for elegant and gorgeous dresses I could wear on my date tonight  the time was precisely seven on the dot mother grabbed four gorgeous evening gowns I haven't yet worn and she was now at my shoes stand grabbing heels to go with these dresses but after a long and hard look at the gowns I chose the one I admire more out of the four of these gowns and the one I chose was a red lace mermaid styled ankle-length one-shoulder gown with the lining underneath from the neck only to the knees pair with my red and black platforms strap-up on my feet after getting dressed in my outfit I walk to the tall mirror in my bedroom and check my appearance and I was looking like a million dollars if I do say so myself I took up everything such as my red clutch purse my phone and keys and my credit card and some cash too and place everything inside my purse as I hug mother and told her I love her and thanks also she quickly helps me add my earrings, bracelet, and necklace to  my body as I rush down the stairs and soon and I was in the Hummer to Ryan's mansion but admittedly soon I was at Ryan's gates I thank James and he sped off back to the mansion...

I  was inside the Macaulay's driveway walking up to their porch when I hear Ryder and Charlotte talking...

"Charlotte, don't you think our son is doing a pretty great, job remember he is only with Mr. Wallace, granddaughter to use her," because he already has a fiancee' and we are not rich like they are either, hey Ryan!" buddy, come on in here boy, I just wanna congratulate  you on the excellent job you're doing."