Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.

It was now Christmas morning and everyone was sitting in the living room at the Wallace mansion and the children gathered around the huge Christmas tree as Richard and his sons sat waiting for Clara-belle and Clarissa who Richard has sent James to pick up from Clara's mansion as usual but this time it was both Clara-belle and her sister Clarissa...

Clara-belle was already awake and the time was now precisely seven-twenty-two she got out of bed and run to the bathroom and wash her face thoroughly and brush her teeth and dried her face then wrap her beautiful red and gold silk nightgown over her matching thigh-high spaghetti straps nightwear her initials were embroidered on her nightgown the belt was secure enough Clara made sure it was soon after she exits her bedroom and was soon in the living room waiting for James after getting a text that he was coming to pick her up soon

In a couple of minutes, time and James was at Clara-bell's gate 

Once Clara heard the car horn outside she left through the front door in a haste with her bag of gifts she was still wearing her nightwear and her furry two-inch heel bed slippers too and her hair was still in a very cute wrap bun after she arrive at the gate she greets James...

"Merry Christmas James and how are you?."

"Same to you, madam, and I am good, and as usual Mr. Wallace would like you to join the family at the Wallace mansion."

James replied as he told her  Richard's request.

Very soon after James pick up Clara-belle he was off again to the Taylors mansion to pick up Clarissa around fifteen to twenty minutes later and James was now back on the way to the Wallace mansion however soon they arrived back at the Wallace family mansion and the two sisters thank James after he opens their doors and they step out of the Hummer and both walk up the balcony steps and they both step inside the living room where the others were, however, there was no hot chocolate on the table only eggnog and milk and so Clara-belle asks everyone...

"Merry Christmas, everybody, I noticed that one special Christmas drink isn't present on the table," Clara-belle exclaims with a small smile as she hugs Richard and Ricardo, and Anthony and also Anthony's wife.

"Well, dear that is because we all were waiting for you to come and prepare that special drink,"

Richard exclaims as he greets Clara and her sister Clarissa...

"OK, then come to the kitchen with  me Megan, and Reanna, and we will all prepare Hot chocolate with marshmallows for everyone OK."

Clara-belle explained as she tells the girls to come with her and they all went and soon and Clara-belle prepare the hot chocolate in the teapot with the word Christmas on it however very soon after Clara-belle placed the teapot on one of the large silver trays and she and Megan both fold napkins and place them on the tray too and after placing 16 empty mugs on the tray with two large bags of marshmallows Clara-belle takes the tray and bring it to the table in the living room and Clara pour a mug for Richard and prepare the top with marshmallow and even Anthony's mug has marshmallow and look delicious and she did one for his wife until she was finished and now everyone has a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows only Lexy-Ann because she needed her spout cup which Megan fetch inside the kitchen and Clara did her own...

It was soon time to trade gifts...

Very soon after when everyone was now gathered around the Christmas tree including Rose and James too...