Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.

A/N: Hello again, everyone this is  chapter 24, I am so sorry for the late
Update on this story but it is better late than never and anyway I have been doing other things that need to be done both personally and health wise.
thanks for your support and cooperation. Golden-author enjoy reading this chapter.

Ricardo's  P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it that Megan, trust me, so much that she would even want to stay back here in New York city with me while her mother and Alex live in Paris, I just didn't think not even in my  wildest dreams  that I who used to be such a elusive player would have, even have the chance to get to know my children.

Which I don't think I deserve this chance at all but I thank God for giving me this chance to get to know each of my children before it was too late, and I also thank my father  too if it wasn't for him I would have loose out on the chance of knowing Megan, Ryan, Reanna and Ricardo Jr and I also wouldn't have known Lexy-ann either so I thank him a lot.

But on a more serious note, I really need to get a wife but I cannot represent myself as  Ricardo Wallace the son of the Multi-millionaire of New York city  I think I might have to go undercover while on the hunt for a genuine wife I think that will work out well.

Well , I will have to ask my dear daughter Megan to find me the best online dating service then afterwards  I  will ask her to make me a dating profile using different names I will explain why I am not using my own name and address details and everything else to her so she won't get confused about it.

"Goodnight,  Dad, what are you doing out here on the balcony it's seems you were in deep thoughts when I greeted you?."

Megan told her father Ricardo, as she step out on the balcony where he was.

"Good night, and yes darling, I was actually thinking about a lot of things
So how are you? ,"

Ricardo told her as he asks how she was.

"I'm pretty good father and I would like to go Christmas shopping for my school friends and other friends presents tomorrow morning, if that's OK with you?."

Megan told Ricardo, as she sat down with him and he nod his head yes it was fine with him.

"Yeah!  love you so much Dad you are the best dad."

She told him as she hug him and smile from ear to ear.

"OK, my dear let's get inside and go to bed now, it's getting pretty late. "

Ricardo told Megan, and they got up and walk inside the mansion once Ricardo get Megan in bed he give her a kiss on the cheek and turn off her bedside lamp and soon Megan was fast asleep so he left and close her  door and walk down the hallway to his huge bedroom and got into bed after changing into his pj's and very soon he was in a dreamless sleep....

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!