Chapter Seven

After you peed and got all tidied up, you walked out of the bathroom about to turn your mic on and alert hotch about the woman. You didn't get a chance to do that before you felt a sharp pain to your head and everything went black.

SPENCER'S POV

"Be safe" I said as I watched her walk away. All I could think about was that dance with her. Honestly, I was glad she went into the bathroom. I was trying to hide the fact that grinding on her and feeling her up gave me a slight tent in my pants.

As she walked up the steps I noticed as a girl followed her, and I recognized her immediately. She was another one of the girls at the table. I didn't know her name because she was only addressed as 'woman', why is she following y/n?

I looked around as I saw more blank faces on women and insecure men who needed control of women to satisfy them. I heard Hotch in my ear a second later, "Why did y/n turn her mic off" He sounded angry

I was sick of Hotch being so rude to y/n. It was weird and he was being overly mean to y/n without any reason to be mad at her.

"I think she just wanted to dance, and we had a pretty fun time," I said back. I did not mean any harm by it but it felt nice to stand up to him slightly. She is rubbing off on me I swear.

"Tell her she has to turn it back on or she is fired." Hotch spat back at me over the earpiece. "She's peeing right now but I'll get back to you on that one when she gets back." I chuckled as I said it. It was a silly joke but something about destroying Hotch was fueling me.

Hotch stopped talking to me after that and I looked back up to the front of the room where Thomas had a sick grin on his face. He was standing in front of the whole room with a mic in his hand.

"It's sad to see how quickly people deceive you," he said and my heart started to race. Where is y/n? "You think you know someone until they are not who they say they are."

That is when I saw the curtain drawback and I almost fainted from what I saw. there y/n was, tied to a chair, dried blood on her head where she had been hit, and a knife to her neck.

"Hotch, do you hear me. Hotch where the hell are you" I practically yelled into my mic

"I'm here Reid what is wrong." He said slightly panicked

"It's y/n. She is sitting in a chair. They have her tied up. And a knife to her neck" my heart racing a mile a minute. I was having a panic attack and I knew it too. Breathe Spencer Breathe nobody is dying on your watch. Especially not y/n.

"I'm coming in and sending in swat" was all you heard from Hotch before Thomas began again. "We had planned on auctioning off some of the new women but Karen O'Connor here made us want to think twice on our nightly plans."

Oh my god, she is going to die and I am doing absolutely nothing. Do something you idiot. I did nothing because I could not process what was happening.

Thomas started again shouting, " SHOULD WE KILL HER FOR BEING A TRAITOR"

And I just watched as the chants got louder. "KILL HER" "SACRIFICE" "TRAITOR" they all yelled

I pulled my gun out and shot Thomas three times right as swat broke down the doors to the Building and they swarmed the whole place. Get out of your head, you almost let her die you, idiot. What the hell is wrong with you?

Y/N POV

Three gunshots were fired and that woke you up more than you already were. You were in and out of it. You knew you probably had a concussion but you were so overwhelmed with what was happening around you that you couldn't focus.

"Y/n it's me I've got you" you heard a man's voice as he picked you up and carried you outside to the ambulance as swat was arresting men and taking care of women all around you.

You looked up to try and see who it was and realized it was Hotch who was carrying you out of there. All you could really muster out was a "Th-thank you" and Hotch responded "Always" as he sat you down on a bench for the medics to examine you.

You were not too badly beaten up. You had a minor concussion and the medic said you could be back to work no problem in two days. You looked around to see where Hotch was so that you could thank him and you could not find him anywhere.

You walked around for a second to then only find him angrily yelling at Spencer all the way across the paved part of the Ranch. You walked over to them and all conversation ceased. Hotch looked at you for a second, scoffed, and practically speed-walked to his car and drove off.

This man is the most hormonal dramatic teenager I have ever met

"What ran up his ass? Right before this he was all nice to me. I am so lost." you said to Spencer and he was not having any of it.

"Why the hell did you turn your earpiece off. Okay I get it you were mad at hotch or something but YOU COULD'VE DIED." he emphasized the words. You were so taken aback by his sudden anger it scared you.

You had never seen Spencer like this before. "I'm sorry Spence. All I did was go pee. I really did not think I was in any sudden danger by peeing." You tried to crack a joke but it really was not the time for it.

"Do you think this is funny?" He said almost yelling at you. "I can't believe you think this is funny." He scoffed "Enjoy talking to Hotch when you get back because that man is ready to absolutely kill you." he said walking away from you and got into one of the FBI SUVs.

What the hell did I do?  

_____

1080 words