Chapter Thirty-Three

The week that followed the eventful valentine's day event compared to be completely uneventful. The week passed by quite fast as it consisted only of paperwork.

Strauss had frequented the office an unusual amount of times this week, and in the process gave you a few daunting glares as she dug through files. You never thought much about it though as you assumed she was doing her job.

When you found out that you all got the weekend off and you had invited the team over on Saturday to help you move your things over to Aaron's and unpack some of them as well. You decided it would be a nice time for a bit of team bonding as well.

As you waited for them to arrive as you paced around the house with Aaron trying to pack things that you wouldn't be comfortable with them seeing. You were already shoving things into boxes and your house was almost all packed up.

"I brought wine!" you heard a familiar voice walk through your door as Prentiss, JJ, and Garcia entered. Emily came in first, walking with slight speed for a hug. "I still can't believe you are moving in with him." she whispered in your ear and when you pulled out of the hug you mouthed "I know" to her with a giddy smile on your face.

Derek, Reid, and Rossi soon shuffled in behind them and you explained what is going to happen. "Okay so basically we just need your help loading all of these boxes into the truck and then when we get to his place," you gestured over to Aaron, "we can unpack some things and then just hang out, we can order Chinese and we have a few games or karaoke."

"I am not singing for you people," Rossi remarked putting his hands up like he was surrendering. "Why? The Italian might leave?" Derek quipped, the team laughed and Rossi glanced over at him. "No champagne for you." and shook his head

"Champagne can actually lead to Erectile Dysfunction in males, especially spaghetti-loving Italians."  Reid chimed as he tapped Rossi lightly on the shoulder. You all didn't expect Reid to join in on the torment against Rossi, but you were glad it continued. Rossi scoffed through a laugh and brushed it off.

As the team picked up boxes and carried them out to the truck, Derek walked over to the biggest and heaviest box before he picked it up with a grunt. He walked out of the house like it wasn't a problem but you could all tell he was struggling to carry it.

You and Prentiss shared a laugh-filled eye roll as Garcia's jaw found itself on the floor. "And that is why I call him my beautiful black 12 pack." she quipped before following him outside holding the box that had decorative pillows in it.

When all the boxes were picked up, Aaron and you hopped into the Uhaul truck that held them. You had donated most of your a while ago as a "spring cleaning" so everything luckily could fit into a small Uhaul.

Aaron's hand slipped onto your thigh as he drove and the team was near behind you. "I'm excited for this," he paused, "us," he said with a small smile on his face. "Me too" you smiled back at him as he squeezed your thigh making you jump a little.

When you got to his place this was where the fun began. Rossi popped the bottle of champagne and poured them into flutes for everyone before a cheers went out. "To friends, life, love, and good fortunes. Salud!" Rossi raised his glass and everyone clanked theirs together as smiles and laughter filled the room. Aaron's arm rested around your waist as he held you close and you two shared a quick kiss. It was a happy moment, you loved moments like these

Garcia opened the pillow box claiming that the room needed spice as she and JJ started to decorate the room to make it pretty. Reid found his happy place in your book boxes which held all of your favorites.

And while you were knee-deep into putting your clothes into Aaron's closet, you heard a dramatic gasp from the living room. Out of panic, you came bustling into the room. "Is everything okay in here?" you said, suddenly noticing Garica, Reid, and Prentiss huddled together like they were hiding something. The rest of the team followed you as they were all wondering what the gasp was for.