Chapter Four

"Who the hell is James" a stern slightly angry voice amounted over the phone

Jesus fuck

That was Hotch

You practically shriveled into a ball. Oh god, not this literally anything but this. You went to go speak, barely getting out a studdering "i-" when Hotch promptly cut you off

"I don't want to know what boy you are calling on your work phone, but this won't be tolerated" He angrily stated practically yelling at you over the phone. He continued.

"Hey y/n maybe next time check your caller ID. Deal with whoever you planned on being with tonight before tomorrow's case or ill take personally take you off of it. You need to at least act like you can handle your job"

Hotch hung up the phone with no chance for you to respond, and you just sat on your bed, frozen still, stuck in your thoughts.

Why is he always so angry with me? God it's like everything I do at work will never be good enough for him. He's such a dick. What the fuck was his deal. Boy? Why did he emphasize that so much? Oh my god, he is going to fire me. Why am I ALWAYS on the chopping block with him?

You got up to brush your teeth and wash your face before bed but your brain just was empty. You physically could not think. It was all just a blur right now.

You finished with your routine and lay back down in bed to sleep. You knew you would not sleep well but you needed something before you started the cult case.

***

His hands grabbed you hard on your hips and he quickly and with force pressed your back against the wall. Your lips on his aggressively rocking back and forth with him, practically begging for more with just your tongue.

His hands moved up your body and he unclipped your bra while you unbuttoned his pants. It was hot, passionate, and sweaty in your room. And his hands trailed down into your skirt.

You practically ripped your skirt off as he actually ripped your pink lace panties off. And he moved your body onto the bed. His hand snaked down and started rubbing circles on your core. And god it felt good.

"Hotch" you moaned "punish me"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shut the fuck up. You practically smashed your clock. You woke up sweaty and with a puddle in your pants. I did not just have a sex dream about Hotch

But In fact, you did. You decided you needed to get up and walked to the bathroom to take a cold shower. While you waited for the shower to be ready brushed your teeth. Your mind was still replaying the dream in your head. You were still shocked at what you imagined.

You stepped into the freezing cold shower thinking it would make you less horny, but it did not. It just made you cold. So, you gave up on that one, turned the hot water on high, and steamed up the bathroom.

All you could think about was that dream. It was hot, it made you horny, but why did it have to be Hotch? You practically hated him and you were certain he hated you. He treats me like I'm a child that can't do anything.

But Honestly, if Hotch could make me feel like that, I'd let him do that to me. You thought as you stepped out of the shower, put makeup on, and got dressed for work.

You put on a light brown colored pencil skirt and a Blacktop. You loved that skirt, it was one of those skirts that made your ass look amazing when you walked, especially upstairs. You weren't sure why you wanted to wear it but it called you today.

You walked downstairs, put your heels on, and grabbed your purse. You locked up your house, hopped in captain, got your Dunkin donuts coffee, and headed to the BAU.

When you walked through the doors it was practically empty. Spencer sat at his desk reading over the case file and Hotch was in his office working on god knows what. You walked up to spencer and said good morning before Hotch walked out of his office and said, "Y/n I need to see you in my office now."

I feel like at this rate I just have a death wish. As you walked off spencer sent you pity eyes as a joke and you chuckled and flipped him off. He knew you hated it but he did it anyway.

You walked into Hotch's office and he did not even glance up to look at you. "Close the door y/n," He said sternly with a deep voice.

You closed the door and sat down across from him when he finally looked up at you. He looked at you dead-on and locked eyes with you. "How was your night," he asked fully knowing the answer.

"I don't know Hotch. Would you like the gory details?" you said bluntly, you were mad at him but saying the word Hotch brought your mind back to the dream. You shook it off and tried to ignore it.

Hotch was furious now for some reason, "I thought I told you that you needed to take care of that before this case or you would be off of it."

"oh, I did" you slightly snickered, "I took good care of him, but it was a one-time thing so it's nothing to worry about," you said like an absolute bitch. You didn't even do anything last night, but you were sick of him acting like this so you took control of the situation.

"That is enough." he practically shouted at you. You were scared but also kind of turned on. What the fuck is wrong with you y/n he hates you why are you thinking like this.

"You need to leave it is 8:00. Y/n you have a case to do" he spat out like flames on his mouth and kicked you out of his office. What is his deal lately?

As You walked out of his office you could feel his eyes on you. Hotch stared at you as you walked out and you could feel it.

When you left you locked eyes with spencer. You walked closer to him and he began to speak, "I do not know what happened in there but it was loud."

"I think that man wants to crucify me. Like if he had the chance he would hang me on a pole. Hotch has been up my ass so much recently and I don't even know why." you responded holding back every emotion that was trying to spill out.

That's when Spencer leaned in for a hug. honestly, you really needed it, so you hugged him back. It was peaceful and calming which really put your mind at ease with Hotch yelling at you.

You began to pull away from the hug as spencer started talking, "man, you give good hugs." he just made it weird. "thanks Reid" you laughed through the obvious uncomfortableness that you felt.

He looked at you again and said, "So Karen, my sweet, loving, fake girlfriend, would you like to kick some cult ass?"

"Why of course James I would love to do that," you said as you two grabbed what you needed, exited the BAU, and headed out."

______

1250 words