Chapter Twenty

You two slipped out of the bar Your abundant fuzz faded with the Virginia January air taking its sobering punch. Aaron's hand was laced within yours before his arm pulled you in and you were wrapped tightly in his arm.

Your body was flush against his as you faced him. His lips pressed against yours and as his other arm came to wrap and hold the small of your back. His kisses were tender and sweet like he was asking if it was okay to kiss you, but soon they were overridden with a hunger for you.

You could feel his smile linger through kisses as he pulled away. "Should we go back? Like we always do?" your eyes locked with his and the hunger for you within them was evident. He wanted you badly and you could feel it.

The giggles came from you again, "Do you even need to ask?" you said back begging for more with just your words. He always asked before things went further despite 'do you even need to ask' being the answer every time. it was something that you really appreciated about it, he always wanted to make sure you were okay.

The two of you practically ran the small block to his car before the giggles spilled out of you as your bodies made their way into the warm car.

"Turn on the heeeeat" you nagged at him sweetly putting your hand on his thigh. He started to drive as you randomly pressed buttons in the center radio and controls hoping to find the one that led to seat heaters.

Your hand was still on his thigh while you were leaning into the center, you hadn't realized it was there until now. You squeezed his leg slightly and looked up at him giving him a cheeky smile.

His eyes were on yours for a second before they were back on the road, "What are you doing?" he laughed at his words and your hand on his leg. You moved your hand higher up his thigh slightly before locking eyes with him again.

"I dunno, what am I doing, sir?" you said in a sexy voice. A dummy look came over your face while you pretended to act like an airhead. Your hand moved to his crotch where a fair bulge had begun to form.

You palmed him slightly through his pants making him jerk at your touch. "I think you seem to know what I am doing." you gave him the eyes as you started to undo his belt and the button on his pants.

His hand moved from the wheel, He grabbed your hand to stop you from unbuckling his pants.
"Stop y/n," he said breathily not really wanting you to stop, He was still driving and you were just becoming a distraction. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" you gave him the sweet eyes again before you were jerked forward slightly as the car came to a halt.

You stopped what you were doing as you looked up slightly to see what had happened. Aaron had parked the car. You were in a pitch-black street that was completely empty.

"Come here" his hands grabbed your face as he kissed you. His mouth was pressed against yours and his kisses were hungry like they always were.

"Get on top of me," he said, his voice deep and strong to you. His hands moved to grab your waist as you climbed over the center console and straddled his lap. Your hands gripped the button of your sweater as you practically ripped it off. You were on top of him, in his car, and it was getting steamy. 

Your skirt rode up completely and was bunched at the waist. With your thin lace panties, it was like there was nothing there, just you grinding against his crotch. His bulge was hard against you, begging to be released.

You moved your hands to his belt that was already undone and you tugged at his pants to get them down. You knew that this was gonna be a quick one in the car but it was hot.

While he shimmied down his pants freeing his hard member, you pulled off your panties. Your skirt was still bunched up at the waist. You lined yourself up on top of his member and slid down it unbearably slow.