Chapter Fourteen

And just like that, another case was over and you all went back to the hotel because it was late and you planned to fly out the next morning. The team was calm as you all piled into the elevator.

"Anyone want to do drinks?" Derek said out loud asking everyone to come to the bar. And an elevator full of yeses were said. You had no interest in going, your head was a little twisted from Hotch and everything with the case.

"I think I'm gonna stay in tonight guys, I need sleep. I feel dead." You said as you heard someone else chime in, "Yeah I think im gonna do the same." You looked over and saw that Hotch had said that and you were dumbfounded. Is he trying to stay with me?

"Ugh y/n PLEEEEASE." you heard Emily beg as everyone got off the elevator and she pulled your arm a little. "Em I really need sleep I haven't been sleeping well." before Emily nodded and let go of your arm.

"Be safe at the bar but have fun!" you yelled to her as the team walked away.

It was just you and hotch left in the elevator and it was dead silent. That tension that was there every time you and Hotch were alone together was apparent and it wasn't going away anytime soon.

Hotch turned to you for a second before looking straight ahead again, "Y/n I think we need to talk. I want-"

"Stop talking," you said before you practically jumped his bones. Your lips met his in the elevator and there was no stopping you two now.  His hands cupped your face as yours were on his chest. His tongue met with yours and before you knew it, Your mouths were going at each other. it was like two teenagers who were sneaking around so nobody would know and you LOVED the chase.

He walked you back against the elevator wall as one of his hands moved to cup your breast. You could hear him moan in between kisses and it all went to your core. "Y/n" he started to say before his lips were on yours again, "are you sure." his lips were all over yours.

"Yes, oh my god Hotch I am so sure," you said as his lips moved to your neck. He pulled away for a second, "Call me Aaron when we do this." before he went back on your neck and you could feel him making hickeys to better off your mind from the old ones.

You reached your hand down to palm hin through his pants and your hand could feel his hard boner through his pants. Right as you palmed it he moaned again into your neck and his hips bucked slightly. The vibrations sent chills through your body straight to your core

DING DING

The elevator went off and it was like you two bolted to the opposite sides of the elevator. The doors opened to reveal Rossi who walked in, "Oh you're still on here." He said in an extremely sassy voice. "I forgot my wallet and they're all making me pay."

Rossi stood at the front of the elevator, faced the elevator doors, and did not look at either of you the whole ride. Fuck... I mean I think he already knew so it's not a big deal. Ugh, I feel like my mom just walked in on me and one of my old boyfriends... This is awkward.

You and Aaron kept glancing at each other and you both had grins on your faces. You both were trying to hold back giggles. You glanced down at Aaron's crotch before you almost burst out laughing from the very obvious boner he had. You pointed slightly at it and mouthed 'boner' to him before He glanced down, noticed it, and covered it with his hands.

Your hair was a mess and so was Hotch's, Hotch's tie was loose and your faces were flushed. It was so obvious you two had been making out and there really was no way to hide it.

"This is my floor," he paused for a second for the doors to open. "You two have fun," Rossi said before the elevator dinged again and Rossi got off.