Chapter Seventeen

Those words went straight to your core again, "red" you said to him "It's short and gets the point across." he hummed in response before he lifted you up again on his hard member as his hands moved to take your shirt off.

His hands raked up and down your sides before he pulled your shirt off of you revealing a completely sheer lace bra. "You wore that just to tease me, didn't you?" he said before his face plunged into your chest and started to kiss all over you.

His hands moved behind your back and wrapped around you pulling your body even closer to yours. His hands unclipped your bra and he threw it across the room before his mouth moved closer to your breasts and his fingers unzipped your skirt and you slid it off.

When he pulled you closer your core went flush against his dick that was practically ready to break through his pants and you could feel it. You grinded against it and your core was practically begging for more, you had a puddle forming in your panties. "Y/n" he moaned into your chest before his mouth latched onto your nipple.

He played with your nipple with his tongue while his calloused fingers glided over your other nipple and slightly pinched it. Your hands raked through his hair while you slightly tugged on it. You were moaning and breathing heavily out of pleasure. He nipped at your nipple lightly before you moaned in delight at the pressure his mouth sent to your core.

You moved your hands from his hair to his pants as you tried to unbutton them but he stopped you for a second, "let's move this to my room." he said in a deep voice in your ear before he picked you up and brought you to his room.

He kicked the door closed with his foot while you were still in his hands and he laid you down on the bed and got on top of you. Aaron started kissing on your breast again before he slowly moved his mouth down your body.

His thumbs hooked into the sides of your panties and pulled them off of your hips. His mouth hovered slightly over your core teasing you when your hands moved to his hair again to try and tell him to start. "Hands off," he said in a deep tone but you didn't listen.

You tugged at his hair slightly to egg him on again before he spoke again, "Hands off" he growled out hungry to dominate you. You were a brat and wouldn't let him have his way, "Make me." you said back to him.

Something snapped inside him like he was waiting for you to give him those words.

Quickly his hands grabbed yours out of his hair and he pinned them over top of you before he stood up and grabbed his belt. When he came back he crawled over top of you to tie you in. While he wrapped your wrists into the loop and you didn't like the power he had over you right now.

His waist was leaning slightly against yours and you could feel his hard member against you. To fuck with him you bucked your hips up slightly and grinded against his member from underneath. You moaned out over sexually before his hand pressed your hip down so you couldn't move your hips.

"You don't get to do that without my permission." He said while getting off of you. You forgot that he was just tying your wrists up and you tried quickly to move your arms but they were held down. "Ow" you yelped out slightly

"What were you expecting?" he boomed at you before he walked back to the end of the bed.

You were begging for release within your legs because of all the waiting Aaron forced you to. You pressed your legs together and arched your back to try for some release. His hands harshly gripped your legs and spread them apart completely exposing you in front of him. "God, you're impatient."

You whined out to him, "Please Aaron." he looked up at you "don't make me stop you." His words frightened you and you suddenly were quiet.

His mouth hovered again before he pulled your waist closer to him and his lips met your core. He kissed it slightly before his tongue went straight up your slit and met you at your clit. It was rough but it felt like heaven. His tongue rolled and flicked against your slit like he was trying to devour you. You moaned out in delight before your breathing picked up.