Chapter Nineteen

It had been two weeks since you left Aaron's house at 4 in the morning.

Things between you and Aaron were really not tense. He worried about you the day after and called you into his office to talk, but it was nothing you couldn't brush off.

Your eyes were bloodshot from getting no sleep and you covered them with sunglasses. You made it seem like you were crying over something else. You simply told him that you got a call and a friend was hurt so you had to go to them.

It was grief manipulation so that he wouldn't ask any more questions about why you left. You knew it was wrong to do that, but you did not want to share ur trauma with your fuck buddy.

The morning after you cleaned the glass up off the floor because it was absolutely everywhere. You were still glad you smashed it but you couldn't just leave it there. You cut your hand open a few times in the process which caused an interrogation from Emily because she thought you were self-harming. Which you were not.

You had had two cases within those weeks and each time after a case was finished you had gone over to Aaron's House. Both times you laid with him for a little bit after because you liked the comfort but then you left his house and with no plan of staying over.

You had not been sleeping well since you had smashed the pictures that night, you kept getting dreams of your parents hitting you or screaming at you. You really did not want to disturb Aaron if you woke up screaming or were talking in your sleep.

Leaving after also helped you to separate the sex from work. It was practically becoming a habit for you to end up at Aaron's after a case. The chemistry you two had was oddly comforting after a case, and you couldn't deny that the sex was amazing.

The team had a few days off until you were just called to Wyoming for a mass rape and murder case of women who were all in high power.

The Unsub was 48 year old Alex Crosset who had an abusive alcoholic mother who beat him as a kid and her death was his stressor. He had just kidnapped a woman and had her trapped in his basement and you guys caught him before he harmed her physically.

Before you knew it the team was heading to go on the jet to go home. You were all exhausted, especially you.

You walked on the jet and sat in your usual spot in the corner of the Jet sitting alone. The rest of the team had followed with JJ and Emily sitting together, Morgan and Reid sitting across from each other, Rossi sitting alone, and Aaron in eyes distance of you.

You two had somewhat agreed to not sit next to each other on the jet but something about this time around called him to sit near you. You two shared the couch that you would normally sprawl out sleep on while heading home.

The plane took off and about half an hour in everyone was asleep, everyone except you and Aaron.

You were reading a book when you took your eyes off of it for a second and looked up at Aaron as his eyes walked through the leftover case file. You stared at him for a few seconds before he looked up and locked eyes with you.

You threw him a small smile and he shared one back at you before he said something, "You coming back to my house again." your eyes went wide as you looked around the jet to make sure nobody could hear you. A slight chuckle emerged from Aaron after that.

"You need to be more careful, I don't want the team finding this out" you laughed as you whispered your words and pushed his shoulder slightly.

"And how would that be a bad thing?" he said cheekily.

Your heart sank for a second before you could think of something witty to say. "Yeah and have them all find out what I have been doing after every case? Have them know why There's a reason I stay late in the office." you giggled, again making sure to whisper.