Epilogue

A Year and two months later

May

You simply couldn't believe that the time had actually come. The gown was hanging in the closet of the bridal room that you were staying in, and you sat in the chair as you let Emily and Garcia finish your hair, while JJ did your makeup.

It was all simple and small. You never wanted anything big for a wedding and Aaron sure as hell didn't either. You hadn't many friends and the team was really your only family so it made planning easy. A small outdoor wedding and to Rossi's for the reception.

"God you are gorgeous, this is going to be so amazing," Emily said to you as she finished pinning up your hair. She was miraculously amazing at doing your hair and you somewhat wondered if she had prepared for this the second you told the team that you and Aaron were engaged.

"We need to tell you all something," you said as Aaron held your hand to cover the ring that sat there. The restaurant was quiet as the team looked at you with big grins like they already had been told this was going to happen.

"Aaron and I are engaged," you said with a smile as the team lit up with cheers. Garcia's mouth hung open as she ran over to hug you and soon followed the team. You tried to remain bashful of the situation but the roaring love that the team sang was so heartfelt for you.

"Let me see the ring" Garcia somewhat yelled across the table. You had forgotten that Aaron was hiding the ring from the team by holding your hand and so you stuck it out for all to see.

With overwhelming ooh's from the team, Rossi stood up and grabbed the bottle of champagne that he already ordered and popped it, pouring it into glasses for everyone.

"A toast to the happy couple" you smiled and cheered the team.

"You need to not tell me things like that," you said to Emily, "it makes me nervous, what if I fall while I'm walking down the aisle," you said as you panicked a bit. "And if I cry my makeup will-" JJ held your head still because she was doing your makeup. She held your face with two hands by the cheeks before giving you a pep talk.

"You need to chill the f out," she said as she continued to hold your face, the mascara wand balancing in her fingers to avoid your face. "You look gorgeous, everything is going to go great, and if it doesn't I will not hesitate to beat the bitch that causes it to go wrong." she joked before letting go of your face. You laughed as she calmed you down and finished your makeup.

"Okay my pretty princess, it is almost time, you need to get dressed," Garcia said as she held your hand and stood you up out of the chair. "Oh and this is for you" Emily chased after you with a glass of wine, she wanted you relaxed.  You honestly did feel like a princess, you were really ready for tonight.

"The gown is hung up in here, let us know if you need any help," she said with a smile that looked like a proud mother's before she closed the door to the room for you to get dressed.

You couldn't help but just smile, you sat on the small couch that the room held as your heart somewhat pounded with nerves and excitement. It finally was the day, your wedding, and it was going to be perfect.

You set the glass of wine down next to you, and you glanced at it before you looked down at your stomach for a second. knowing that because they were profilers, someone might pick up on the fact that you aren't gonna drink anything tonight.

But as you admired the dress that stayed hung in front of you, you took a deep breath before doing the corset lace-up back and stepped into it, pulling it up. You tried to lace up the back but you realized you needed help and called for back-up.