Chapter Fifteen

You woke up completely engulfed in Aaron's arms and you could hear his quiet breaths as you were nestled pressed up against his chest. He's really cute in the morning you thought to yourself before you tried to snake out of his arms.

He adjusted himself while sleeping and pulled you closer to him like he was practically trying to absorb you. You willingly cuddled closer to him before you heard a croak. "I can feel you watching me," he said calmly whispering in your ear.

When you heard him speak in your ear your breath hitched in the back of your throat from shock. His morning voice was like sandpaper. It was deep and hoarse like he had been sick but it was smooth and quiet the way his words rolled off of his tongue. I could listen to that forever.

You rolled out of his arms for a second to get up to go pee and you heard a slight whine come from Aaron when you went to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and sat on the toilet and that's when it all hit you again.

I just slept with my boss

I just slept...WITH MY BOSS.

Oh my god y/n what the hell. You felt like you were having deja vu from the first time with all regret that terrorized your brain right now. And nothing would stop the thoughts.

Everyone is going to think I'm a whore. I'm gonna get fired for sleeping with Aar- Hotch. Why did I think this was a good idea. I said yes to him multiple times. Rossi caught us in the elevator for fucks sake. Rossi is going to report us to Strauss and I am going to be known as the BAU tramp once I'm fired.

You flushed the toilet and forced your brain to shove down the thoughts that attacked you. You washed your hands before looking up in the mirror at your reflection. Everything from two nights ago had faded mostly and only some remnants from last night remained.

You ran your fingers across the marks as your brain recalled all the things that happened last night. The way Aaron held you, the names he called you, and the way he knew just how your body would act to his touch. It was so hot.

It's not like you had had good sex before though, most men you had been with were either one night stands or short term disasters. And hot damn that sex was good, even on the first night.

Yeah, it sucked because he made you feel like shit after but damn you felt good during it and if he keeps up the way he was last night after everything.... I could get used to that...

You realized you had been in the bathroom for far too long and walked out to see Hotch sitting on the edge of the bed stretching from just fully waking up. You heard him groan slightly while moving. I guess he was pretty sore... that makes two of us.

You walked past him as you left the bathroom and right as you passed him you felt hands on your hips that pulled you to him. "Ah Aaron!." you squealed and giggled as he pulled you on top of him and he sat you across his lap.

"Where do you think you are going princess," he said as he pressed his lips against yours

Princess

You pulled back for a second and just looked at him before your brain went off the rails. "What are we?" you said before you immediately smacked your hand over your mouth. What the fuck is wrong with you y/n use your fucking filter. You don't just blurt that out.

You could tell that Hotch was a bit taken back by your abruptness, so were you, which he could probably tell as well. He gave you a funny look for a second before he answered. "I- um" he paused, "We can be whatever we want to be," he said, giving you a cheeky smile and tried going back in for another kiss.