CHAPTER-42.0

Final Chapter

"What a great way to end and start a year! "
You gazed at the orange court spilling with men wearing the red jersey with pride.

Kenma nodded, looking at those men with keen interest.

"Its gonna be interesting, now that Shoyou is here," he said with a smile.

"What were you guys talking about? Spilleth the tea," said Kuroo who joined your conversation.

He had his best outfit on. A suit with a vest which hung his frame well and had a tag around his neck signifying his importance in the court.

"Don't you have work to do Kuroo?" asked Kenma disgustingly.

"Why the hate? I have time till the Argentinan representatives come in and for your information, you have to greet them with me as you are the only sponsor here."

"I don't wanna."

"You have to."

"(f/n)? Is that you? Never thought I would see you here. "

Kuroo POV

Uh? Iwaizumi knows my KitKat?

"Oh, Hajime! You actually got in the Japanese team? Good for you man."

"You are talking as if I got into the team as a player. I'm just their physical trainer. But thanks," said Iwaizumi with a shy smile, scratching his head.

"Ah right, Kuroo san when are they coming?"

"Uh? Ah at 9. Are the players in good condition to win?" I abruptly replied him back.

That was an unnecessary question.

"Yeah well, it's the first match with the new line up so the match won't go as they please. This friendly match will help them a lot so thank you for arranging it."

Hardworking guy but how does he know my (f/n)?

"That's my job after all, "I answered with all the sass I have left.

" I have things to arrange so I have to go. If you had told me already that you are into volleyball I would have got you the ticket first (f/n). Next time then?"

"Bokuto gave me so don't sweat it. Yeah, sure next time! Best of luck!"

Next time? No no no

This place is getting too bright because of these two idiots smiling at each other.

"How do you know him?" I asked her trying to suppress my annoyance.

"From work."

What work?

"What is that look for? Are you jealous Kuroo?"

Hah! In your dreams. Of that puny guy?

"Yeah well, it's understandable because I have an affinity to black hair Asian dudes."

"Tall, " I retorted back.

"He's not that short. It doesn't matter."

"It does."

"It doesn't."

"It does."

"Hey, how are you getting a say in my thoughts?"

"Because I-"

"Are those the Argentinan folks?" Kenma cut in.

They already reached? Bad timing.