CHAPTER-23

Kuroo helped you and (b/f) to bring the grocery items to your house and left to bring Kenma back here for dinner.

"So what happened back there?" she wiggled her eyebrows while asking.

" Nothing great.

We have to cook for three other people? My cooking is not that great. And you are helping. What if it turns bad? They will go hungry."

"Then cook it right. Problem solved. Let's get started. I'm cleaning the rice. You start cutting those vegetables."

What?

The cooking rally went on forever. After you were done, you went for freshening up. You changed your clothes to something loose with long sleeves paired with track pants. You made your look presentable.

By the time you were done, the doorbell rang.

" I'll check. You should freshen up too."

You open the door to find Kuroo, Kenma and Lev.

"(f/n)chan~ where is (b/f)?" asked Lev giving you a paper bag in your hand.

"She went to change. What is this?"

"It's my first time at your place. Coming empty-handed is weird. Kenma San also brought you something."

Kuroo looked surprised and stared at Kenma for some reason.

"It's a limited edition game you couldn't get here. I ordered it online."

"Kenma you didn't have to. Wow, it's the actual thing. Come in. Come in."

You were so happy. Usually you this game comes in only a few countries including yours but when you came here for studying, you missed the opportunity to get it.

Kenma directly went near your T.V and started checking out your game collection.

" You completed this one?" asked Kenma.

"No man. I got stuck at a certain level. After so many times of tries, I got bored and reduced the level of difficulty and passed it."

"Can I try it?"

"Please do."

You sat down in the living room with Kenma and watched how Kenma moved his fingers over the controller.

Kuroo POV

"You guys came. Ah Lev~ I missed you," said (b/f)

Lev just nodded and embraced her.

"I have never seen (f/n) chan happy like this," said Lev

Don't rub salt in my wounds half Russian idiot.

"Did Kenma gave her a game or something?"

"Yup. Some limited edition thing."

"That explains why. You see, (f/n) is a very simple girl. If you give her presents, she will be weirded out or be shy about how to react to what was given to her or try her maximum to avoid getting gifts in general. Even when someone she doesn't know her much offers food, she will decline it. But game is a different thing. She will accept any game especially the weird ones with killing in it, she will happily accept it without a word. She will try to act modest and all but it is all an act," said (b/f)

" Kuroo san did you know about this? That's why she questioned me when I gave her my gift. Hmm. "

" Of course I knew that. "

Of course, I did not know that.
Kenma is taking all the spotlight here.

"You did it!!"

(f/n) sounded happy. She even ruffled Kenma's head for it.

" It was nothing. I did die a lot so... Besides I can see why it is so hard. "

I can't take this anymore.

I headed straight to (f/n) room.

"That is (f/n) room by the way," said (b/f) in a very taunting way.

"I have come here more times you ever did" saying that I closed the door on her.

That should seal off her mouth.
.
.
.

What am I even doing here?

Your POV

"I think you should check on Kuroo," said Kenma.

"Huh? What happened to him?"

"Just go already," he said pushing you.

"Okay. Okay fine! I'm leaving."

"I don't wanna hear Kuroo whining again"

What did that suppose to mean?

You were going to the kitchen but (b/f) said he is in your room instead.

You open the door slightly and peeped through.
He was facing your study table and smiling at it.

What is there to smile at a messy table? Ah!?! My room is a mess! He must be thinking of ways to make fun of me. So it is not a smile but a laugh!

You open the door.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"Ah, nothing! Just simply."

He is not making fun of me so what is he laughing about?

"Okay then."

You open the door to leave

"Wait. I wanna have a showdown."

"Showdown of what?"

"One on one battle in your game. You against me. I have played a lot with Kenma."

"O-kay but I don't have any two-player games with me. It's all one player."

There was an awkward silence.

"Can you leave me here for a minute? Just forget what I said."

What's wrong with- OH! Is he jealous of Kenma? No way!

He was standing there awkwardly. So you went to him and embraced him.

In return, he loosened his body and wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your neck.
You could feel his breathe which made your body warm.

"I'm so stupid," he mumbled under his breathe.

"Yes, you are." You stifled a laugh while saying that.

"Don't laugh at me.
.
.
.
Can we stay like this for while"

"No."

"What? Why?"

"I can smell something is burning. We should check the kitchen before (b/f) burns the whole kitchen down."

************************************

Will the kitchen survive from your best friends antics or will it be saved you and Kuroo?
Stay tuned to find out~~~~

I actually I will leave it your imagination.

Take care
Lots of lobbu ❤️