CHAPTER-34

"Act mean to Kuroo. That's all."

" That's it? What do you guys have against him though?"

"Hate is a strong word. Despise would be better. I just want to annoy him to death but it won't happen because he turns it against us."

What did you expect? Since high school, he is known as the provocation expert.

" But he gets all fuzzy fuzzy when it is about you so I will use you to do it."

"How is this affecting his birthday again?"

"Who won the game?"

"Fine. It's very childish when you think about it."

"Ignore Kuroo and if he approaches you and you have no other choice but to talk then act mean. Easy isn't it?" she said while ignoring your last statement.

" Kuroo is standing at 7 o’clock. Let's take this slow first. The first step, ignore him."

As soon as she said he was there, you looked him to find standing with Reina's group.

"I changed my mind. Let's do this thing."

.
.
.

The break came in quickly as the exams are in the morning and the classes will resume after this main break.

Kuroo and Bokuto were the only ones in their table. You headed to the vacant seats when Daisy stopped you.

" Ahem. The plan."

"Right."

To prevent Kuroo from coming next to you, you both decided to sit in a table having only two seats vacant and that kinda seat was vacant only on one table.

The basketball club.

Daisy pulled you there and sat next to them. The members looked at both of you for a while and went back to their conversation.

"(f/n)cchi, never thought you will sit next to me."

Kise Ryouta, the blonde supermodel kid of your uni. He could have gone to some modelling or something but nooo he chose this uni out of all.

"Not now Kise."
You were trying to hide from Kuroo using Kise's big frame.

How are you supposed to act mean to Kuroo? He will comment something stupid and make you laugh or taunt you making it hard to be mean with him like that.

"Did you guys fight? So I have a chance with you then?" Kise said with gleaming eyes.

"Shut up Kise. I'm not in the mood for your flirty talk," you said, pushing his face maximum away from yours.

He is two years younger than you so you consider him as a whining kid.

"Don't listen to (f/n). This is your chance," said Daisy winking at him.

"Let's play together then. Today we won't have practice because all the seniors are having exams."

"Even I have exams, Kise... But yeah I will try. I wanna let my steam off somehow." but in reality your just making excuses to ignore Kuroo.

Kuroo pov

Was it just me or (f/n) ignored me again. Is it because of the amber head and her followers?

Should maintain distance.

Or maybe she is tensed for the exams?

She should rely on me for that. A hug won't cost that much.