It's Not An Update

Helloooooo peeps!

It's been a while!
My exams for this month is over.
Say Aite!

Never mind.

So, guys, I was thinking I would take some requests before proceeding to the chapters which I thought of.

If you have any suggestions please do make
As usual if no requests, I will continue with what I have planned.

I'll try my best!

We have reached 5k views!
I'm gonna keep it short!

Thank you and you guys are awesome!
I will make it cringy and long if I continue.

I will be continuing with a week per chapter minimum so if you get more than one don't complain and just accept it cuz I love you guys.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ   ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I have some questions.

🤜Are my chapters very repetitive as seen in many other fanfics?

🤜Do my chapters make you cringe

🤜Is it filled with clichés?

🤜Do you enjoy cringy and clichéd scenes?

🤜 What about fluff?

🤜 Do you want the current level of fluff or you want more or less?

🤜 Should I bring in some lime to this?
     (meaning everything except the you know what scenes and its wild explanations you see in smut and lemon🤭)

I don't how and why you guys found this book and continued to read so I wanted what you guys want from my book like what made you find this book.

🤜If it's different how is it different?

I want to know this because I'm a picky reader and I will stop reading if it's too Idk I just feel like stop reading. Not just fanfics I'm a very picky reader in general. Many of you guys have an extravagant set of libraries filled with stories you have read, stories you want to read etc while I don't read much so I want to know your thoughts. I don't want concrete answers any small word will suffice.
I just want to know what you guys feel about my book.

Do share what did you search to find this book or how you found this book for fun (I'm just a curious.)

Sounds like a questionnaire God!
I guess the questions in my exams are rubbing on me lol.

None of these questions is compulsory so you have the right to remain silent and can just go with the flow with others who are answering but from what I have seen our reader friends are the silent types. (I'm the same too so it's K Okay 👌.)

Communication works both ways so if you guys have questions about anything except your homework questions ( that too will be answered of I have the time and of course I should know the answer 😂 ). Anything will do. About this book, me (don't ask face reveal cuz I do not take photos of myself when there are so many beautiful things outside. )
The others can guess the answers if you want and then I will make the grand reveal. Lol. What grand? I should stop talking to myself.

I have made this long lol.  500+ words of crap!

BTW that pic was taken by yours truly and the awesome model is my dog and the background is the view from my balcony house. I took it when he was scaring the birds. That's what I think. Maybe he is scared of the birds? He literally barks at even the smallest sudden movements and noise. He is even scared of a broom and wires especially the long charger ones.

I will stop for real now.

Take care
Lots of love ❤️

I published this note risking my pride. Soo...
Again I will probably delete this before I die out of embarrassment.