CHAPTER-42.5

Part 2

The match ended in 2-3 making the blues win.

Bokuto surprisingly did not go to his emo mode instead he was running around greeting and stuffing his mouth with food with the newcomers in broken English and somehow Spanish.

"Hola soy Bokuto! Sugoi game!"

He kept saying those lines with thumbs-up signs and all the confused players just laughed it off by shaking his hands. You couldn't figure out if it's because they want to have a conversation or to end it.

The lunch was at the Onigiri Miya and all the players are having a great time.

Not all though. The table containing Ushijima, Oikawa and Hajime had a different air which totally switched when Hinata came to talk to Oikawa.

"What is happening there?"

"Ah, that! Oikawa and Iwaizumi san used to be in Seijoh high school and considered Ushijima and his school as their rivals that is what Shoyou told me at least," answered Komori san amicably.

Omi kun had to wait for his special which Osamu always specifically made for him as he is germophobic and wouldn't let anyone near it.

The players once again shook their hands and the players left in their buses.

"Kenma, I called a cab for you," came in Kuroo hurriedly grabbing his jacket and loosening his tie.

"That's nice of you."

"Then leave. (f/n) and I have things to do."

Kenma rolled his eyes and gave a weak wave and left.

"What is the hurry Kuroo?"

"Get in the car and you will know when we reach," said Kuroo removing his vest and just wore his long coat.

He hurriedly removed his tie and loosened a few buttons on his shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to not look like I'm going to work so that you don't look underdressed? It would look awkward and I know you too well."

"But where are -"

He stopped you with a short kiss.

This is where he was hurrying off to?

"Do you remember this place?"

You nodded. You knew the place but not the name.

"You don't do you? It's the Daijingu shrine."

How can I forget? The Tokyo tower is right there in your line of sight.

"Let's pray for a good year before it gets crowded and take a love fortune slip ."

Not that again. I am not ready for a shrine visit.

Was it two bows and two claps or three bows?

You stood there in confusion until Kuroo made you bow two times and took your cold hands in his to make you clap from your behind.

He then gave away the offering made you joined your hands to pray still keeping his hands on yours.

"Thank you for all the blessings for this year. Let all of us have a successful and a healthy new year," Kuroo said in a low voice just near your ear as he is practically hugging you.

Whatever he said is also what want.

You couldn't think straight as some people kept looking at both of you because of what Kuroo is doing.