CHAPTER-17

Kuroo POV

"Kuroo san always staying hidden behind the couch is not an option," said Lev.

"Just let me be here. This is the last time. I swear."

It started when I accidentally saw Lev skyping (b/f) and then (f/n) asked about me out of the blue.
I have been eavesdropping since.
This has been a habit of mine.
I know it's not good but I can't help it.

"- Uhm like him for his personality"

Did I hear that wrong? I have heard many girls tell me that I'm good looking etc and some tries to say that my personality this and that but hearing it from her was y'know...how should I put it...

According to Lev, he said I was smiling too much that it gave him the creeps.

Your POV

JUST GREAT!!

The Lockscreen showed a message from Kuroo.

You have already embarrassed yourself. Let's just get this over with. But you not ready for it.

Nevertheless, you open the message

𝙷𝙴𝚈
𝙷𝙴𝚈
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙾

𝚄 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎?
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢?

𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍.

𝙻𝙾𝙻

𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

That made your heart flutter a little.

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.

You were grinning like an idiot while texting him. You couldn't help but feel happy about it. That's how badly you missed him too.

𝚂𝙺𝚈𝙿𝙴:

"Hey long time no see!" was the first thing he said waving at the camera.

"Hey," you waved back.

He was wearing comfy clothes. It was different somehow. His stupid face somewhat softened.

Maybe it's the clothes...

"Nice room...I didn't think you were the type to wear those. It's black too. It's sexy."

He smirked and pointed out the bra which was hanging on a line for drying on the balcony.

"Too bad. It's not mine. It's (b/f). I'll let her know that" you said that and took the bra and threw at (b/f) face who was out cold after late-night binge-watching.

"It's too bad indeed. But that's okay I can manage."

"Manage what?"

"Get your phone."

"What?

" Get your phone!"

"Okay fine." You took the cordless.
"Is this fine?"

"Yeah, that's cool too as long as you can make a call with it."

"So what's the plan, genius? "

"We are gonna order something to eat."

"What?"

"Why? This is surprising. Not hungry? I am. You gonna order for me and I'm gonna order for you."

"Yeah, right."

He stared at you.

"Wait are you serious? How are we supposed to order? Are you gonna send the menu pic to me or something? "

"Oh? That works too."

"What did you think?"

"Never mind. Okay. You are gonna order - "

You both had a virtual date and ate some delicious food. Your sudden awkwardness did ruin the mood a few times but Kuroo would pass some random comment which is usually something stupid and kept the mood afloat.

These moments neither felt pressured nor seemed unnatural. It somehow helped to fill the unknown void in you. A lot of weird emotions are flowing through you which you were unaware of before, but whatever it may be, it made you giddy for sure.

************************************

I hope I conveyed the feelings right.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Take care

Lots of looooobbbuuu