CHAPTER-2

Kuroo POV

“I'm Haiba Lev. This is Kuroo Tetsurou san and that is Kozume Kenma san. What are your names?” asked Lev with too much enthusiasm.

If he had used half that energy on practising how to receive Yaku would have spared a few kicks.

“My name is (b/f)(b/l) and this is my best friend (f/n)(l/n),” said the short girl pointing at herself and her friend who was walking behind them with the pudding hair.

“Do you play games?”

“Yes, at home though.”

“What do you play?”

“(f/g)”

“Oh, we don’t get that here”

“I can lend it to you till we stay in Japan. That is if you want it,” said (f/n)

“That would be nice.”

Wow. I never knew Kenma was able to talk to people so easily other than with chibi chan.

“So, you guys are not around from here?” 

The (h/c) coloured haired looked at me for a fraction of a second. It was just a second, but she looked away and continued staring at what Kenma was doing.

“Well, no. We came for the holidays before joining college. If we can, we might as well try to apply for our degrees here while we are here,” smiled said (B/F) while smiling at Lev.

She is definitely into our middle blocker.

“Kuroo, where are you gonna apply? He is also in his last year of high school," said Kenma.

“Yeah. Tokyo university"

“Kuroo san that place sends their volleyball team to nationals almost for 3 years,” said Lev excitedly.

“Wait for that university! We were planning to go check that place out too. Next time kuroo please take us with you” said (b/f) grinning ear to ear at (f/n).

In return (f/n) gave a sweet smile at her.

Wow, so she does know to smile. it’s pretty. Wait... what am I saying.

“We have reached,” said Kenma looking at
(f/n).

Your POV

(b/f) and Lev was enjoying singing songs. Those two were really excited about it.

But I’m glad she’s happy.

“Wow, you guys are such party poopers. Kenma san Kuroo san (f/n) sing for us “ said (b/f)

“I’m not really that interested.”

How can I sing in front of these people? It’s gonna be embarrassing

“That’s not fair!” pouted Lev and (b/f)

“Let’s decide that by spinning the bottle”

“That sounds like a great idea,” said Kuroo

“I shall start spinning first. May I ladies?”

(b/f) gave her signature thumbs-up as an approval.

Why this guy! I didn't know someone can be this annoying.

“I didn’t even agree to it," said Kenma.

“ You think they will let us off so easily Kenma-san?”

First round: Kenma

*******************************

Forgive me for any typos😁

BTW
(f/g) =  FAVOURITE GAME

Enjoy the copy draw. (credit goes to the actual artist)