CHAPTER-1

You and your friend reached safely in Japan early in the morning and decided to say in the hotel till the evening.

"Dude I'm famished let's get out and find some Ramen place" your friend squeaked.

"Ah sure, let me get dressed."

3rd POV

(f/n) and (b/f) reached a bustling ramen place filled with youngsters. They ordered their meal and was happily waiting by passing time giggling and talking as they finally made it to Japan.

"Seriously, why are you craving for ramen again," enquired the pudding hair.

" Uhmm... because it's Kuroo san's turn to treat us today... Let's go to that place Kuroo san " said the Lev.

Remind me how I got in this mess again thought Kuroo.

A couple of youngsters in their red tracks came in which made (f/n) to look at them and returned to her conversation.

The food came to the tables, both the girls thanked and started to dig in.

"After this let's go to one of those karaoke places," said (b/f).

(f/n) nodded in reply.

***

"Let's go let's go let's go"

Her friend started walking at a faster pace.

" Sorry to break your bubble but do you even know where we are going."

"Of course not ...but we shall ask the people and we have GPS for it."

Kuroo POV

Are they lost or something or just goofing around?

Why do I care?

"You have been staring at those girls for while, you want to talk to them?" asked Kenma.

"I think they are lost. Let's help them Kuroo san, Kenma san. Anyways tomorrow is the weekend might as well enjoy the evening before spring tournament starts" said Lev and approached those girls

I thought of that first.....

"Hey ladies looking for something"

Damn! Was I always this smooth?

The short one said "Well yes. We were looking for the karaoke place-"

"And we reached another wall against our face. Again!" (e/c) eyed girl completed.

"Well lucky for us, we are free tonight so let's go to the place together," said lev.

"Yes yes that would be fun.. the more the merrier," smiled the short stuff.

" Excuse me, can I talk to my friend for a sec," said the (h/c) haired girl and pulled her friend away from us.

Your POV

"Are you insane!?! Are you just going to agree with random people like that!?!"

"They are not any random people... they are handsome high school student"

Did she just wink at me while saying that?

"How did you figure that out?"

"Well duh, their uniform said so. Besides, let's just enjoy our days man. Why are you so worried?  (f/n) chan are you my mom?"

Did she just?

"Let's not keep those boys waiting," said your best friend and dragged to those random people.

One with annoying hair, one with pudding hair and one with freakish height.

What have I brought myself into?

************************************
FIRST SUCCESSFUL CHAPTER......

BTW
(e/c) = EYE COLOUR
(h/c) = HAIR COLOUR

I hope you liked the chapter.. please feel free to comment on anything...
take care and enjoy my copy draw of Kageyama(credits to the actual artist)